|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jazmin's teacher describe her profile?
2. Who scares Jazmin's would-be attacker away?
3. What did Jazmin want for her birthday?
4. How many counselors has Jazmin had in her life?
5. Which of Jazmin's friends is pregnant?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Jazmin skip school?
2. What type of mother does Jazmin say that her mother was?
3. What happened after Jazmin's father died?
4. What does Jazmin have in mind for herself in regards to her future?
5. How does Jazmin feel about being a parent herself?
6. How does CeCe decorate for Christmas?
7. What does Jazmin laugh about that Sophie thinks is strange?
8. What does Jazmin's school counselor have in mind for her future?
9. Why are Jazmin and her sister moving?
10. What types of people does Jazmin say shouldn't be parents?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Jazmin's relationship with her mother with the relationship with her sister.
Essay Topic 2
Consider Jazmin's trial of marijuana. How is this activity unlike Jazmin? How does it go against her outlook on life?
Essay Topic 3
Why does Jazmin wait so long before she goes to see her mother in the hospital? Use specific examples from the book to support your answer.
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)