|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jazmin fall back on when her sense of humor needs a nudge?
2. Who joins the girls Christmas Eve?
3. What does CeCe get Jazmin for her birthday?
4. What was Jazmin shopping for at Alexander's department store?
5. What was Jazmin's father's favorite Christmas album?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do the people at Jazmin's mother's hospital know who Jazmin is?
2. What does Jazmin's school counselor have in mind for her future?
3. What has Mrs. Vogel done for Jazmin?
4. What is the one thing that other girls have that Jazmin wishes that she had as well?
5. What type of mother does Jazmin say that her mother was?
6. How does CeCe decorate for Christmas?
7. What is in the big box that CeCe and Jazmin give to Destinee?
8. What is the symbolism of Jazmin starting a new notebook when the girls move?
9. How does Jazmin suppose that Crew got his knickname?
10. Why are Jazmin and her sister moving?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Based on information given in the book, create a chronological account of Jazmin's life.
Essay Topic 2
Why does Jazmin wait so long before she goes to see her mother in the hospital? Use specific examples from the book to support your answer.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the role of Timothy in the novel.
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)