|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does CeCe get Jazmin for her birthday?
(a) A radio.
(b) A television.
(c) A card.
2. What does Jazmin say some people shouldn't do?
(a) Be parents.
(d) Get jobs.
3. Who suggests Jazmin do something with her hair?
(b) Mr. Joysmith.
(c) Aunt Sarah.
4. Where is Jazmin's favorite spot?
(a) Her school.
(b) The stoop.
(c) Central Park.
(d) Macombs Park.
5. Who bullies Jazmin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item did CeCe's favorite grocery store have on sale?
2. What does CeCe put in their windows at Christmas?
3. To what does Jazmin compare Brenda?
4. How did Jazmin know her father was in serious condition?
5. What did Brenda do to Jazmin?
Short Essay Questions
1. What has Mrs. Vogel done for Jazmin?
2. What is the one thing that other girls have that Jazmin wishes that she had as well?
3. What does Jazmin laugh about that Sophie thinks is strange?
4. What happens to Jazmin at Carlton's apartment?
5. What does Jazmin's school counselor have in mind for her future?
6. How do the people at Jazmin's mother's hospital know who Jazmin is?
7. To what different circumstances do the girls respond with laughter?
8. What type of mother does Jazmin say that her mother was?
9. What does Jazmin have in mind for herself in regards to her future?
10. What does Jazmin pretend she is doing when she is actually moving?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)