|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the main character in the Cosby story that Jazmin really likes?
2. What does Jazmin plan to call her novel?
(a) A Day in the Life of Jazmin Shelby.
(b) Jazmin Shelby: A Teenaged Superstar
(c) The Real Jazmin Shelby.
(d) The Life and Times of Jazmin Shelby.
3. What does Jazmin want to trade with Chavonne?
4. About which of her features does Jazmin say there is nothing cute about?
(a) Her nose.
(b) Her chin.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her profile.
5. Who hugs Jazmin on the way upstairs?
(a) Aunt Sarah
(b) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jazmin doing on her last day on Amsterdam Avenue?
2. What did people say Jazmin's father's car looked like?
3. Where is Jazmin's favorite spot?
4. Who cuts Jazmin's hair?
5. What is the only food item left in the cupboard?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened after Jazmin's father died?
2. How does Jazmin suppose that Crew got his knickname?
3. What type of mother does Jazmin say that her mother was?
4. What happens to Jazmin at Carlton's apartment?
5. Why are Jazmin and her sister moving?
6. What types of people does Jazmin say shouldn't be parents?
7. How does Jazmin handle Brenda's bullying?
8. Through what stages does Jazmin's mother go before she gets put in the mental hospital?
9. What does Jazmin laugh about that Sophie thinks is strange?
10. What has Mrs. Vogel done for Jazmin?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)