|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Jazmin have in her new apartment?
(a) A room with a door.
(b) A patio.
(c) A pet cat.
(d) Her own bathroom.
2. Who bullies Jazmin?
3. What did Jazmin do when it would storm?
(a) Get in bed with her parents or CeCe.
(b) Hide under the bed.
(c) Go to Aunt Sarah's.
(d) Hide in the closet.
4. What is the semi-scary story that Cosby tells?
(a) Chicken Parts.
(b) Chicken Heart.
(c) Brave Heart.
(d) Chicken Little.
5. What does CeCe get Jazmin for her birthday?
(b) A television.
(c) A card.
(d) A radio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jazmin think should happen when on messes up a recipe?
2. What item did CeCe's favorite grocery store have on sale?
3. What helps Jazmin calm down?
4. How does Jazmin's teacher describe her profile?
5. What did Jazmin almost steal from that store?
Short Essay Questions
1. What types of people does Jazmin say shouldn't be parents?
2. To what different circumstances do the girls respond with laughter?
3. What type of mother does Jazmin say that her mother was?
4. What does Jazmin pretend she is doing when she is actually moving?
5. How does Jazmin handle her fear from her experience with the rat?
6. Why does Jazmin not want to go to see her mother?
7. Why are Jazmin and her sister moving?
8. What happens to Jazmin at Carlton's apartment?
9. What sorts of things does Jazmin's mother worry about?
10. What has Mrs. Vogel done for Jazmin?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)