|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of hair does Jazmin want?
2. Where does Jazmin like to sit?
(a) On her stoop.
(b) On her deck.
(c) On her couch.
(d) On her windowseat.
3. How does Jazmin recognize coins if she doesn't have her glasses on?
(a) By sight.
(b) By asking someone else.
(c) By feel.
(d) By size.
4. How old is CeCe when Jazmin is born?
5. What do the people who Jazmin asks for paper do?
(a) Yell at her.
(b) Wave her away.
(c) Give her paper.
(d) Ignore her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color does Sister Church wear?
2. Why do the girls have a poker party?
3. What are doctors thinking about giving to Jazmin's mother?
4. What does Jazmin not have with her?
5. What did Jazmin not have to do that evening?
Short Essay Questions
1. What phrase is it that Jazmin believes she'll have to go through life saying?
2. What is the lesson that Jazmin learns in the park?
3. How does Jazmin describe the Garden of Eden Bar and Grill?
4. What does Jazmin think about God?
5. What are Jazmin's parents arguing about the night before she is born?
6. Describe how CeCe and Jazmin got from their foster home to their mother's home when they ran away.
7. Describe Timothy.
8. Describe the street where Jazmin is sitting.
9. What do the people think that Jazmin is looking for in the trash cans?
10. Why does Jazmin think that Jabari is lucky?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)