|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sense does CeCe say Jazmin is developing?
2. What does Jazmin find to write on?
(b) A flyer.
(c) A matchbook.
(d) A candy bar wrapper.
3. On what streets does Jazmin's family live when she is born?
(a) Leonard and 133rd.
(b) Lenox and 132nd.
(c) Leonard and 132nd.
(d) Lenox and 133rd.
4. What instrument did Jazmin's father play?
5. Where is Jazmin's father?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is in the hospital.
(c) He is on the bus.
(d) He is driving in his car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jazmin say that words are like?
2. How does Jazmin recognize coins if she doesn't have her glasses on?
3. What does CeCe wear to this visit to school?
4. Which photo of Jabari made Jazmin laugh?
5. Who is not in the street during the April 23 entry?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does T.C. pull the gun at the poker party?
2. Why is it that Jazmin says that CeCe is so good at poker?
3. What is the lesson that Jazmin learns in the park?
4. What does Jazmin mean when she says that words are like mist?
5. What does CeCe say when Jazmin asks for contacts?
6. Describe how CeCe and Jazmin got from their foster home to their mother's home when they ran away.
7. Why does CeCe tell Jazmin she is beautiful?
8. What happened to Jazmin's father?
9. Why does CeCe hear her parent's argument?
10. Why does Jazmin think that Jabari is lucky?
This section contains 493 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)