|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Jazmin lose her poem?
(a) On the subway.
(b) She isn't sure.
(c) In the park.
(d) Running up the steps to her apartment.
2. What sense does CeCe say Jazmin is developing?
3. With what does Jazmin say she was born?
(a) Clenched fists.
(b) A good disposition.
(c) Bad eyes.
(d) Plenty of space.
4. Why do the girls have a poker party?
(a) They like poker.
(b) They don't
(c) To raise extra money.
(d) For fun.
5. What kind of music comes from the bar and grill?
(b) Rhythm and blues.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jazmin's mother?
2. Why does Jazmin believe the people react the way they do to her?
3. How does Jazmin describe her glasses?
4. Who comes to the poker party for the first time?
5. What does Jazmin say that words are like?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does CeCe hate for Jazmin to do?
2. How does Jazmin know the man who gets off the bus is not her father?
3. What does Jazmin think about God?
4. What do the people think that Jazmin is looking for in the trash cans?
5. To what weather related activity does Jazmin compare how her poems come to her?
6. Describe Timothy.
7. Describe how CeCe and Jazmin got from their foster home to their mother's home when they ran away.
8. What is the lesson that Jazmin learns in the park?
9. How does CeCe convince the two men to stop fighting?
10. How does Jazmin describe the Garden of Eden Bar and Grill?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)