|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jazmin chasing?
2. Why do the girls have a poker party?
(a) For fun.
(b) They don't
(c) They like poker.
(d) To raise extra money.
3. During what decade is the book written?
4. What kind of games are played at the bar?
5. What color does J.D.'s shirt not include?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jazmin's principal's name?
2. What is Jazmin's last name?
3. To what jazz artist are Jazmin's parents listening?
4. What does Aunt Sarah represent to Jazmin?
5. What kind of businesses are not on Amsterdam Avenue?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the people think that Jazmin is looking for in the trash cans?
2. What does CeCe hate for Jazmin to do?
3. Describe Timothy.
4. What happened to Jazmin's father?
5. Why is it that Jazmin says that CeCe is so good at poker?
6. Describe the street where Jazmin is sitting.
7. Why does Jazmin think that Jabari is lucky?
8. What is Jazmin's father's opinion of jazz?
9. To what weather related activity does Jazmin compare how her poems come to her?
10. Why does Jazmin think she is unattractive?
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)