|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sense does CeCe say Jazmin is developing?
2. Which photo of Jabari made Jazmin laugh?
(a) His prom photo.
(b) His baby photo.
(c) His graduation photo.
(d) His kindergarten photo.
3. What did Jazmin not have to do that evening?
(b) Clean house.
(c) Practice piano.
4. How does Jazmin describe her hair?
5. What does Jazmin's father do for a living?
(a) He is a farmer.
(b) He plays music.
(c) He sells insurance.
(d) He drives a taxi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings the gun to the poker party?
2. Why did the girls run away from their foster home?
3. How did the sisters get away from their abusive foster home without causing suspicion?
4. What is Jazmin chasing?
5. What emotion does Jazmin feel as she is writing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does T.C. pull the gun at the poker party?
2. Why does CeCe tell Jazmin she is beautiful?
3. Describe Timothy.
4. Who is Aunt Sarah?
5. What happened to Jazmin's father?
6. What do the people think that Jazmin is looking for in the trash cans?
7. What phrase is it that Jazmin believes she'll have to go through life saying?
8. Why does CeCe hear her parent's argument?
9. How does Jazmin describe the Garden of Eden Bar and Grill?
10. Describe Jazmin's father's Cadillac.
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)