|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does CeCe not allow in her apartment?
2. How does Jazmin recognize coins if she doesn't have her glasses on?
(a) By size.
(b) By feel.
(c) By sight.
(d) By asking someone else.
3. How did the sisters get away from their abusive foster home without causing suspicion?
(a) They left after dark.
(b) They were running.
(c) They were chasing each other.
(d) They were skipping.
4. What type of music does Jazmin's father like?
5. What is Jazmin's principal's name?
(a) Mr. Taylor.
(b) Mr. Sanders.
(c) Aunt Sarah.
(d) Mr. Hinson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Sarah represent to Jazmin?
2. Where does Jazmin like to sit?
3. What type of sweater does Jazmin wear?
4. At what does Jazmin say she is good?
5. How much of the poem does Jazmin remember?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jazmin say Amsterdam Avenue will fool you?
2. Describe the street where Jazmin is sitting.
3. What is Jazmin's father's opinion of jazz?
4. How does Jazmin describe the Garden of Eden Bar and Grill?
5. Describe Jazmin's father's Cadillac.
6. Who is Aunt Sarah?
7. What does Jazmin think about God?
8. Why does Jazmin think that Jabari is lucky?
9. Why does T.C. pull the gun at the poker party?
10. Why are there no photos of Jazmin as a child?
This section contains 501 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)