|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jazmin's mother want to spell her name?
2. What kind of businesses are not on Amsterdam Avenue?
3. What are doctors thinking about giving to Jazmin's mother?
(a) Shock therapy.
(c) A dismissal.
(d) More medication.
4. What kind of music comes from the bar and grill?
(b) Rhythm and blues.
5. Of whom do T.C.'s eyes remind Jazmin?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Dizzy Gilespie.
(c) Her father.
(d) Smokey Robinson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jazmin not have to do that evening?
2. What kind of hair does Jazmin want?
3. Where does Jazmin live?
4. What object reminds Jazmin of her father?
5. What is Jazmin's last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Timothy.
2. Why does Jazmin skip school?
3. What is in the big box that CeCe and Jazmin give to Destinee?
4. What happened after Jazmin's father died?
5. What is the symbolism of Jazmin starting a new notebook when the girls move?
6. What do the people think that Jazmin is looking for in the trash cans?
7. Describe how CeCe and Jazmin got from their foster home to their mother's home when they ran away.
8. How does Jazmin describe the Garden of Eden Bar and Grill?
9. When does Jazmin think that people will learn to spell her name correctly?
10. Describe Jazmin's father's Cadillac.
This section contains 553 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)