|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jazmin chasing?
2. How long has Jazmin lived at 2104 Amsterdam Avenue?
(a) Only one month.
(b) Nearly one year.
(c) All of her life.
(d) Two years, on two separate occasions.
3. Why does Jazmin believe the people react the way they do to her?
(a) She is black.
(b) She looks threatening.
(c) She is alone.
(d) She is talking to herself.
4. What does Jazmin want?
(a) Contact lenses.
(b) More friends.
(c) New clothes.
5. Where is Jazmin's father?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is driving in his car.
(c) He is on the bus.
(d) He is in the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of drugs are sold at the bar?
2. Why did the girls run away from their foster home?
3. For what does Jazmin plan to fight?
4. At what does Jazmin find herself staring?
5. How old was Jazmin when she and CeCe ran away from their foster home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Aunt Sarah?
2. What happened to Jazmin's father?
3. Why are there no photos of Jazmin as a child?
4. How does Jazmin dress when she hopes to attract male attention?
5. Why is it that Jazmin says that CeCe is so good at poker?
6. How does Jazmin describe the Garden of Eden Bar and Grill?
7. Why does Jazmin think she is unattractive?
8. What does CeCe say when Jazmin asks for contacts?
9. How does Jazmin say Amsterdam Avenue will fool you?
10. Describe Jazmin's father's Cadillac.
This section contains 468 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)