|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What changes for Jazmin in this section?
(a) Her school.
(b) Her caregiver.
(c) Her home.
(d) Her friends.
2. What is Lisann doing when he baby wanders into the street?
(c) Buying groceries.
3. Who suggests Jazmin do something with her hair?
(a) Aunt Sarah.
(c) Mr. Joysmith.
4. What does Jazmin call her haircut?
(a) An afro.
(b) A mistake.
(c) A mess.
(d) A natural.
5. Who joins the girls Christmas Eve?
(d) Aunt Sarah.
6. Over what did Jazmin and CeCe play fight?
(c) Sides of the bed.
(d) Sides of the room.
7. What does Jazmin tell CeCe they should get?
(a) A dog.
(b) Some mouse traps.
(c) More rats.
(d) A cat.
8. What is Jazmin doing on her last day on Amsterdam Avenue?
(a) Going to the library.
(b) Hanging out with her friends.
(c) Sitting on the stoop.
(d) Eating at The Garden of Eden.
9. After what did CeCe send Jazmin?
(b) Toilet paper.
10. Whose advice does Jazmin take?
(a) Her principal's.
(b) Mrs. Wise's
(d) Mrs. Vogel's.
11. Where is Jazmin's favorite spot?
(a) Macombs Park.
(b) Her school.
(c) Central Park.
(d) The stoop.
12. Of what nationality does Jazmin think she might be?
13. Who is Lillian Wise?
(a) Jazmin's best friend.
(b) Jazmin's French teacher.
(c) Jazmin's principal.
(d) Jazmin's school counselor.
14. How does Jazmin refer to the time before her parents' divorce?
(c) Too long.
15. What is the name of Jazmin's mother's Jewish friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. With what singer is Crew singing?
2. What does Jazmin want to trade with Chavonne?
3. How does Jazmin's teacher describe her profile?
4. What does Jazmin give her mother?
5. What did Jazmin want for her birthday?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)