|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surprises Jazmin about her mother?
(a) That she has run away from the hospital.
(b) That she is attending therapy.
(c) That she is mad at her.
(d) That she getting better.
2. How many counselors has Jazmin had in her life?
3. In what manner does Jazmin respond to Ms. Wise?
4. What did Jazmin almost steal from that store?
(a) A purse.
(c) A pair of jeans.
(d) A red dress.
5. Who does Jazmin think of when she looks at herself in the mirror?
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
6. Who tries to molest Jazmin?
(b) Her father.
7. Who scares Jazmin's would-be attacker away?
8. What does CeCe call Jazmin?
(a) A touchy tulip.
(b) A surprise lily.
(c) A stubborn flower.
(d) A stubborn weed.
9. Which of Jazmin's friends is pregnant?
10. How does Jazmin refer to the time before her parents' divorce?
(b) Too long.
11. When was the only time Jazmin mother wanted to be home?
(a) At suppertime.
(b) When a man was there.
(d) When Jazmin had homework.
12. Who does Jazmin choose as her honorary father but not tell?
(a) Aunt Sarah's barber.
(b) The grocer.
(c) Mr. Joysmith.
(d) Her principal.
13. What does Jazmin refuse to do?
(a) Carry furniture.
(b) Go home.
(c) Help move.
(d) Change schools.
14. What does Jazmin do with the last page of her notebook?
(a) Writes her old address on it.
(b) Writes her new address on it.
(c) Tears it out.
(d) Leaves it blank.
15. What did people say Jazmin's father's car looked like?
(a) An accordion.
(b) A convertible.
(c) A pancake.
(d) A sub-compact.
Short Answer Questions
1. What animal finds its way into Jazmin and CeCe's apartment?
2. What changes for Jazmin in this section?
3. Who cuts Jazmin's hair?
4. What does Jazmin call her haircut?
5. To what does Jazmin compare Brenda?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)