|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Crew never done?
(a) Played poker.
(c) Eaten chicken.
(d) Given CeCe money.
2. Why did the girls run away from their foster home?
(a) They were made to do chores.
(b) They were not given dinner.
(c) They didn't.
(d) They were being beaten.
3. What happens to Jazmin when she takes off her glasses?
(a) She can't see.
(b) She can't walk.
(c) She can't smell.
(d) She can't hear.
4. How many others did Jazmin often have to share a bed with?
5. What is Jazmin's last name?
6. Where did Jazmin lose her poem?
(a) In the park.
(b) On the subway.
(c) Running up the steps to her apartment.
(d) She isn't sure.
7. What does Jazmin say does not exist?
(a) Angels and UFO's.
(c) Pictures of her as a child.
(d) Memories of her childhood.
8. How does Jazmin describe her legs?
(a) Chicken legs.
(b) Fat legs.
(c) Coke bottle legs.
(d) Spindly legs.
9. How many times does Jazmin say she has lived in each borough of New York City?
(c) Some never.
(d) Three times.
10. Who gave Jazmin and CeCe the key to their mother's apartment?
(a) Aunt Sarah.
(d) No one.
11. How does Jazmin say she has been sent to relatives?
(d) Cash on delivery.
12. How old was Jazmin when she and CeCe ran away from their foster home?
13. How long does Jazmin plan on being vain and shallow?
(a) Untill she gets out of college.
(b) Untill she gets out of high school.
(c) Untill she gets out of middle school.
(d) Untill she gets out of junior high.
14. What emotion does Jazmin feel as she is writing?
15. What does CeCe tell Jazmin?
(a) She's beautiful.
(b) She's pretty.
(c) She loves her.
(d) She's smart.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of drugs are sold at the bar?
2. What kind of hair does Jazmin want?
3. Why does Jazmin believe the people react the way they do to her?
4. What kind of music comes from the bar and grill?
5. To what jazz artist are Jazmin's parents listening?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)