|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sense does CeCe say Jazmin is developing?
2. What instrument did Jazmin's father play?
3. What is next to Jazmin's apartment?
(a) Garden of Eden Bar and Grill.
(b) Paradise Bar and Grill.
(c) Amsterdam Bar and Grill.
(d) New Life Bar and Grill.
4. What kind of music comes from the bar and grill?
(c) Rhythm and blues.
5. How old was Jazmin when she and CeCe ran away from their foster home?
6. How does Jazmin say she has been sent to relatives?
(c) Cash on delivery.
7. What has Crew never done?
(a) Given CeCe money.
(b) Played poker.
(c) Eaten chicken.
8. How does Jazmin describe her legs?
(a) Coke bottle legs.
(b) Chicken legs.
(c) Fat legs.
(d) Spindly legs.
9. What is Jazmin chasing?
10. What does CeCe tell Jazmin?
(a) She's smart.
(b) She's pretty.
(c) She loves her.
(d) She's beautiful.
11. What are doctors thinking about giving to Jazmin's mother?
(a) More medication.
(b) A dismissal.
(c) Shock therapy.
12. How many others did Jazmin often have to share a bed with?
13. What kind of hair does Jazmin want?
14. What did Jazmin do the next time she saw Timothy?
(a) Doesn't talk to him.
(b) Kicks him.
(c) Begs him to stop taking drugs.
(d) Shoots him.
15. What business is on the other side of Jazmin's apartment?
(a) A laundromat.
(b) A jazz club.
(c) A pharmacy.
(d) A movie theater.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jazmin find to write on?
2. What do the people who Jazmin asks for paper do?
3. What does Jazmin want?
4. What does CeCe wear to this visit to school?
5. What kind of businesses are not on Amsterdam Avenue?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)