|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jazmin not wear when she wants to attract male attention?
(c) A coat.
(d) Her glasses.
2. What object reminds Jazmin of her father?
(a) A Cadillac.
(b) A beret.
(c) A musician.
(d) A bus.
3. How many times does Jazmin say she has lived in each borough of New York City?
(b) Three times.
(c) Some never.
4. What color does J.D.'s shirt not include?
5. What does Jazmin say does not exist?
(a) Pictures of her as a child.
(b) Angels and UFO's.
(d) Memories of her childhood.
6. What are Jazmin's parents doing when they decide on the spelling of Jazmin's name?
(a) Timing her contractions.
(b) Eating dinner.
(c) Bathing CeCe.
(d) Cooking dinner.
7. To what jazz artist are Jazmin's parents listening?
(a) John Coltrane.
(b) Dizzy Gillespie.
(c) Benny Goodman.
(d) Duke Ellington.
8. Where is Jazmin's father?
(a) He is on the bus.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He is driving in his car.
(d) He is in the hospital.
9. What did Jazmin not have to do that evening?
(a) Clean house.
(b) Practice piano.
10. How does Jazmin describe her legs?
(a) Chicken legs.
(b) Fat legs.
(c) Spindly legs.
(d) Coke bottle legs.
11. Where is Jazmin's mother?
(a) In the hospital.
(b) At work.
(d) At home.
12. How old was Jazmin when she and CeCe ran away from their foster home?
13. How does Jazmin's mother want to spell her name?
14. How does Jazmin describe her glasses?
(a) Bug shields.
(b) Coke bottles.
15. Why do the girls have a poker party?
(a) They don't
(b) For fun.
(c) They like poker.
(d) To raise extra money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of whom do T.C.'s eyes remind Jazmin?
2. What kind of hair does Jazmin want?
3. Why did the girls run away from their foster home?
4. What color was Jazmin's father's car?
5. What has Crew never done?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)