|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jazmin describe her legs?
(a) Coke bottle legs.
(b) Fat legs.
(c) Spindly legs.
(d) Chicken legs.
2. What type of jeans did Jazmin wear?
(a) She doesn't.
(c) Boot cut.
3. Where do Jazmin's visions come to life?
(a) In libraries and bookstores.
(b) On the stoop.
(c) At school.
(d) In her apartment.
4. Who is CeCe?
(a) Jazmin's sister.
(b) Jazmin's aunt.
(c) Jazmin's mother.
(d) Jazmin's best friend.
5. How many others did Jazmin often have to share a bed with?
6. What sense does CeCe say Jazmin is developing?
7. What does CeCe not allow in her apartment?
8. Where is Jazmin's mother?
(b) In the hospital.
(c) At work.
(d) At home.
9. What does Jazmin's father do for a living?
(a) He drives a taxi.
(b) He plays music.
(c) He sells insurance.
(d) He is a farmer.
10. How many bedrooms does Jazmin's apartment have?
(a) One and one half.
(b) Two and one half.
11. Why did the girls run away from their foster home?
(a) They didn't.
(b) They were being beaten.
(c) They were not given dinner.
(d) They were made to do chores.
12. What business is on the other side of Jazmin's apartment?
(a) A movie theater.
(b) A pharmacy.
(c) A laundromat.
(d) A jazz club.
13. What kind of drugs are sold at the bar?
14. What does Jazmin finally raid to get her paper?
(a) The park's bathroom.
(b) Someone's purse.
(c) A trash can.
(d) A library.
15. With what does Jazmin say she was born?
(a) Bad eyes.
(b) Plenty of space.
(c) Clenched fists.
(d) A good disposition.
Short Answer Questions
1. What walks the streets by invitation?
2. What does Jazmin not have with her?
3. How many times does Jazmin say she has lived in each borough of New York City?
4. Where is the card game set up?
5. Who brings the gun to the poker party?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)