|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does CeCe not allow in her apartment?
2. What does Jazmin say it is wrong to sell?
(a) African dresses.
(b) Bronzed baby shoes.
(d) Baby pictures.
3. What does Jazmin finally raid to get her paper?
(a) The park's bathroom.
(b) A library.
(c) Someone's purse.
(d) A trash can.
4. What is one name to which Jazmin does not suggest her name be changed?
5. What are doctors thinking about giving to Jazmin's mother?
(b) Shock therapy.
(c) A dismissal.
(d) More medication.
6. Why do the girls have a poker party?
(a) To raise extra money.
(b) For fun.
(c) They don't
(d) They like poker.
7. What do the people who Jazmin asks for paper do?
(a) Ignore her.
(b) Give her paper.
(c) Wave her away.
(d) Yell at her.
8. What happens to Jazmin when she takes off her glasses?
(a) She can't hear.
(b) She can't smell.
(c) She can't walk.
(d) She can't see.
9. What does CeCe wear to this visit to school?
(a) Yards of African fabric.
(b) Men's clothing.
(c) Nun's apparel.
(d) A revealing dress.
10. Of whom do T.C.'s eyes remind Jazmin?
(a) Her father.
(b) Dizzy Gilespie.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Smokey Robinson.
11. How does Jazmin describe her legs?
(a) Coke bottle legs.
(b) Spindly legs.
(c) Chicken legs.
(d) Fat legs.
12. What type of music does Jazmin's father like?
13. What does Aunt Sarah represent to Jazmin?
(d) Her mother.
14. How does Jazmin's father want to spell her name?
15. How does Jazmin recognize coins if she doesn't have her glasses on?
(a) By sight.
(b) By size.
(c) By asking someone else.
(d) By feel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jazmin credit with getting her and her sister to their mother's home?
2. Where is the card game set up?
3. Where do Jazmin's visions come to life?
4. What kind of hair does Jazmin want?
5. How does Jazmin say she has been sent to relatives?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)