1. What are Jazmin's parents arguing about the night before she is born?
Jazmin's mother and father are arguing about how they should spell Jazmin's name the night before she is born.
2. What is Jazmin's father's opinion of jazz?
Jazmin's father believes that jazz is American's only original art form.
3. When does Jazmin think that people will learn to spell her name correctly?
Jazmin believes people will learn to spell her name correctly when they see it on the front of his best selling novel.
4. Why does CeCe hear her parent's argument?
CeCe can hear her parent's argument because the walls of the apartment they live in are thin and the apartment is small.
5. Why does Jazmin's father want her name spelled as it is?
Jazmin's father wants his daughter's name to be a tribute to jazz music.
This section contains 2,433 words
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)