|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Laughing in the Dark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is not in the street during the April 23 entry?
(a) Girls jumping rope.
(b) The ice cream man.
(d) The numbers runner.
2. How old is Jazmin?
3. How many others did Jazmin often have to share a bed with?
4. Who does Jazmin fall back on when her sense of humor needs a nudge?
(d) Her mother.
5. To what jazz artist are Jazmin's parents listening?
(a) Duke Ellington.
(b) John Coltrane.
(c) Benny Goodman.
(d) Dizzy Gillespie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jazmin not have with her?
2. What sense does CeCe say Jazmin is developing?
3. What is the semi-scary story that Cosby tells?
4. How did the sisters get away from their abusive foster home without causing suspicion?
5. What does CeCe not allow in her apartment?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)