|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Laughing in the Dark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Jazmin shopping for at Alexander's department store?
(a) A khaki skirt.
(b) A red blouse.
(c) Black tights.
2. What jazz artist did Jazmin's father say the close hair cut made her look like?
(a) Miriam Makeba.
(b) Billie Holidy.
(c) Dinah Washington.
(d) Ella Fitzgerald.
3. What does Jazmin want?
(b) Contact lenses.
(c) New clothes.
(d) More friends.
4. How many counselors has Jazmin had in her life?
5. How does Jazmin describe her glasses?
(a) Bug shields.
(c) Coke bottles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of businesses are not on Amsterdam Avenue?
2. Of what nationality does Jazmin think she might be?
3. What did Jazmin want for her birthday?
4. What does Aunt Sarah represent to Jazmin?
5. What does Jazmin tell CeCe they should get?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)