|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Untitled.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What jazz artist did Jazmin's father say the close hair cut made her look like?
(a) Ella Fitzgerald.
(b) Miriam Makeba.
(c) Dinah Washington.
(d) Billie Holidy.
2. Where did Jazmin lose her poem?
(a) On the subway.
(b) In the park.
(c) She isn't sure.
(d) Running up the steps to her apartment.
3. What type of sweater does Jazmin wear?
(a) Cable knit.
(b) Turtle neck.
4. What does CeCe get Jazmin for her birthday?
(b) A radio.
(c) A card.
(d) A television.
5. Where did Jazmin live most of her younger years?
(a) In a mansion.
(b) At a boarding school.
(c) In orphanages.
(d) In rooming houses.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is not in the street during the April 23 entry?
2. How old is Jazmin?
3. How does Jazmin say she has been sent to relatives?
4. What color does Sister Church wear?
5. What kind of music comes from the bar and grill?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)