|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Central Park Lesson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jazmin's father want to spell her name?
2. What does CeCe wear to this visit to school?
(a) Yards of African fabric.
(b) Men's clothing.
(c) Nun's apparel.
(d) A revealing dress.
3. How many times does Jazmin say she has lived in each borough of New York City?
(c) Some never.
(d) Three times.
4. What does Jazmin's father do for a living?
(a) He plays music.
(b) He sells insurance.
(c) He drives a taxi.
(d) He is a farmer.
5. What type of music does Jazmin's father like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are doctors thinking about giving to Jazmin's mother?
2. On what streets does Jazmin's family live when she is born?
3. What sense does CeCe say Jazmin is developing?
4. At what does Jazmin find herself staring?
5. To what song are Jazmin's parents listening?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)