|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Central Park Lesson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Jazmin ask the people in the park?
(a) A pencil.
(b) A pen.
(c) Money to buy paper.
2. To what jazz artist are Jazmin's parents listening?
(a) Duke Ellington.
(b) Dizzy Gillespie.
(c) Benny Goodman.
(d) John Coltrane.
3. What sense does CeCe say Jazmin is developing?
4. What did Jazmin not have to do that evening?
(a) Practice piano.
(c) Clean house.
5. How much of the poem does Jazmin remember?
(a) The main idea.
(b) A word or two.
(c) A few lines.
(d) None of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Jazmin say she has lived in each borough of New York City?
2. Where is Jazmin's mother?
3. What does Aunt Sarah represent to Jazmin?
4. What does Jazmin not have with her?
5. Why does Jazmin believe the people react the way they do to her?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)