|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Central Park Lesson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what does Jazmin say she is good?
2. How does Jazmin describe her legs?
(a) Spindly legs.
(b) Fat legs.
(c) Coke bottle legs.
(d) Chicken legs.
3. What sense does CeCe say Jazmin is developing?
4. Why did the girls run away from their foster home?
(a) They were made to do chores.
(b) They were not given dinner.
(c) They were being beaten.
(d) They didn't.
5. What is Jazmin's principal's name?
(a) Aunt Sarah.
(b) Mr. Taylor.
(c) Mr. Sanders.
(d) Mr. Hinson.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what do Jazmin's parents agree?
2. What type of sweater does Jazmin wear?
3. Why does Jazmin believe the people react the way they do to her?
4. Why is CeCe called to Jazmin's school?
5. What does Jazmin say that words are like?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)