|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Central Park Lesson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jazmin describe her legs?
(a) Coke bottle legs.
(b) Fat legs.
(c) Chicken legs.
(d) Spindly legs.
2. What kind of games are played at the bar?
3. To what does Jazmin compare the art of writing her poems?
(a) Writing music.
(b) Shaping clay.
(d) Digging through trash.
4. What kind of hair does Jazmin want?
5. At what does Jazmin find herself staring?
(b) Into space.
(c) J.D.'s dashiki.
(d) The newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jazmin not wear when she wants to attract male attention?
2. What kind of music comes from the bar and grill?
3. On what do Jazmin's parents agree?
4. What does Aunt Sarah represent to Jazmin?
5. Why does Jazmin believe the people react the way they do to her?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)