|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Central Park Lesson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jazmin's mother want to spell her name?
2. What are Jazmin's parents doing when they decide on the spelling of Jazmin's name?
(a) Timing her contractions.
(b) Bathing CeCe.
(c) Cooking dinner.
(d) Eating dinner.
3. What emotion does Jazmin feel as she is writing?
4. How many bedrooms does Jazmin's apartment have?
(a) One and one half.
(d) Two and one half.
5. What kind of coat did Jazmin's father wear?
(a) A trench coat.
(b) A morning coat.
(c) He didn't wear a coat.
(d) A sports coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jazmin's father want to spell her name?
2. What did Jazmin not have to do that evening?
3. How does Jazmin describe her hair?
4. What does Jazmin say it is wrong to sell?
5. What type of music does Jazmin's father like?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)