|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Central Park Lesson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jazmin not have to do that evening?
(c) Practice piano.
(d) Clean house.
2. What kind of games are played at the bar?
3. To what jazz artist are Jazmin's parents listening?
(a) Dizzy Gillespie.
(b) Benny Goodman.
(c) Duke Ellington.
(d) John Coltrane.
4. Who gave Jazmin and CeCe the key to their mother's apartment?
(a) Aunt Sarah.
(c) No one.
5. Why does Jazmin believe the people react the way they do to her?
(a) She is alone.
(b) She is talking to herself.
(c) She looks threatening.
(d) She is black.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jazmin say does not exist?
2. Why did the girls run away from their foster home?
3. For what does Jazmin ask the people in the park?
4. With what does Jazmin say she was born?
5. What emotion does Jazmin feel as she is writing?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)