|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Central Park Lesson.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the girls run away from their foster home?
(a) They didn't.
(b) They were being beaten.
(c) They were not given dinner.
(d) They were made to do chores.
2. How many times does Jazmin say she has lived in each borough of New York City?
(c) Some never.
(d) Three times.
3. Who gave Jazmin and CeCe the key to their mother's apartment?
(a) Aunt Sarah.
(c) No one.
4. How does Jazmin say she has been sent to relatives?
(b) Cash on delivery.
5. What kind of games are played at the bar?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what does Jazmin say she is good?
2. Why does Jazmin believe the people react the way they do to her?
3. With what does Jazmin say she was born?
4. Where is Jazmin when she wants to write a poem but has not paper?
5. How does Jazmin's father want to spell her name?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)