|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: 42nd Street Library.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Jazmin when she takes off her glasses?
(a) She can't smell.
(b) She can't walk.
(c) She can't hear.
(d) She can't see.
2. What does Aunt Sarah represent to Jazmin?
(c) Her mother.
3. How does Jazmin describe her legs?
(a) Spindly legs.
(b) Coke bottle legs.
(c) Chicken legs.
(d) Fat legs.
4. How does Jazmin's mother want to spell her name?
5. Where did Jazmin live most of her younger years?
(a) At a boarding school.
(b) In a mansion.
(c) In rooming houses.
(d) In orphanages.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jazmin want?
2. On what do Jazmin's parents agree?
3. What color was Jazmin's father's car?
4. What kind of coat did Jazmin's father wear?
5. How many times does Jazmin say she has lived in each borough of New York City?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)