|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: 42nd Street Library.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Jazmin's visions come to life?
(a) On the stoop.
(b) In her apartment.
(c) At school.
(d) In libraries and bookstores.
2. How does Jazmin's mother want to spell her name?
3. To what jazz artist are Jazmin's parents listening?
(a) Benny Goodman.
(b) Duke Ellington.
(c) Dizzy Gillespie.
(d) John Coltrane.
4. Who is not in the street during the April 23 entry?
(a) Girls jumping rope.
(b) The ice cream man.
(d) The numbers runner.
5. How does Jazmin say she has been sent to relatives?
(d) Cash on delivery.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Jazmin compare their first apartment?
2. Where did Jazmin live most of her younger years?
3. How does Jazmin describe her glasses?
4. What type of sweater does Jazmin wear?
5. On what do Jazmin's parents agree?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)