|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: 42nd Street Library.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What object reminds Jazmin of her father?
(a) A beret.
(b) A bus.
(c) A musician.
(d) A Cadillac.
2. With what does Jazmin say she was born?
(a) Plenty of space.
(b) Clenched fists.
(c) A good disposition.
(d) Bad eyes.
3. How does Jazmin recognize coins if she doesn't have her glasses on?
(a) By sight.
(b) By asking someone else.
(c) By feel.
(d) By size.
4. What kind of hair does Jazmin want?
5. How old is Jazmin?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jazmin describe her hair?
2. What are Jazmin's parents doing when they decide on the spelling of Jazmin's name?
3. What is next to Jazmin's apartment?
4. What did Jazmin not have to do that evening?
5. How many times does Jazmin say she has lived in each borough of New York City?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)