|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: 42nd Street Library.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of coat did Jazmin's father wear?
(a) He didn't wear a coat.
(b) A sports coat.
(c) A trench coat.
(d) A morning coat.
2. What sense does CeCe say Jazmin is developing?
3. What kind of music comes from the bar and grill?
(c) Rhythm and blues.
4. What are doctors thinking about giving to Jazmin's mother?
(a) A dismissal.
(b) More medication.
(c) Shock therapy.
5. With what does Jazmin say she was born?
(a) Clenched fists.
(b) A good disposition.
(c) Bad eyes.
(d) Plenty of space.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jazmin recognize coins if she doesn't have her glasses on?
2. What color does J.D.'s shirt not include?
3. Who is not in the street during the April 23 entry?
4. What does Aunt Sarah represent to Jazmin?
5. How old is Jazmin?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)