|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: 42nd Street Library.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What business is on the other side of Jazmin's apartment?
(a) A jazz club.
(b) A pharmacy.
(c) A laundromat.
(d) A movie theater.
2. To what jazz artist are Jazmin's parents listening?
(a) Dizzy Gillespie.
(b) Benny Goodman.
(c) John Coltrane.
(d) Duke Ellington.
3. What object reminds Jazmin of her father?
(a) A bus.
(b) A musician.
(c) A beret.
(d) A Cadillac.
4. What is Jazmin's last name?
5. How does Jazmin describe her glasses?
(b) Coke bottles.
(d) Bug shields.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jazmin not have to do that evening?
2. What sense does CeCe say Jazmin is developing?
3. What does Aunt Sarah represent to Jazmin?
4. What kind of businesses are not on Amsterdam Avenue?
5. What color does J.D.'s shirt not include?
This section contains 137 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)