|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: 42nd Street Library.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jazmin recognize coins if she doesn't have her glasses on?
(a) By size.
(b) By feel.
(c) By asking someone else.
(d) By sight.
2. How many others did Jazmin often have to share a bed with?
3. What sense does CeCe say Jazmin is developing?
4. What does CeCe tell Jazmin?
(a) She's pretty.
(b) She's beautiful.
(c) She loves her.
(d) She's smart.
5. What kind of coat did Jazmin's father wear?
(a) A morning coat.
(b) A sports coat.
(c) A trench coat.
(d) He didn't wear a coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Jazmin's parents doing when they decide on the spelling of Jazmin's name?
2. At what does Jazmin say she is good?
3. How long has Jazmin lived at 2104 Amsterdam Avenue?
4. What type of sweater does Jazmin wear?
5. What does Aunt Sarah represent to Jazmin?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)