|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: 42nd Street Library.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Jazmin compare their first apartment?
(a) A shoe box.
(b) A Cracker Jack box.
(c) A tin can.
(d) A Cracker box.
2. How many times does Jazmin say she has lived in each borough of New York City?
(b) Three times.
(c) Some never.
3. On what do Jazmin's parents agree?
(a) The spelling of her name.
(b) Her name.
(c) What room will be hers.
(d) The spelling of CeCe's name.
4. What instrument did Jazmin's father play?
5. Who is CeCe?
(a) Jazmin's aunt.
(b) Jazmin's best friend.
(c) Jazmin's mother.
(d) Jazmin's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is not in the street during the April 23 entry?
2. Where is Jazmin's mother?
3. What kind of hair does Jazmin want?
4. What does Aunt Sarah represent to Jazmin?
5. What kind of coat did Jazmin's father wear?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)