|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: 42nd Street Library.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jazmin describe her hair?
2. What color was Jazmin's father's car?
3. Where did Jazmin live most of her younger years?
(a) In orphanages.
(b) At a boarding school.
(c) In rooming houses.
(d) In a mansion.
4. What instrument did Jazmin's father play?
5. Who is not in the street during the April 23 entry?
(a) The numbers runner.
(b) The ice cream man.
(d) Girls jumping rope.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of businesses are not on Amsterdam Avenue?
2. Where do Jazmin's visions come to life?
3. How long has Jazmin lived at 2104 Amsterdam Avenue?
4. Who is CeCe?
5. How does Jazmin recognize coins if she doesn't have her glasses on?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)