|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: 42nd Street Library.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one name to which Jazmin does not suggest her name be changed?
2. To what jazz artist are Jazmin's parents listening?
(a) John Coltrane.
(b) Dizzy Gillespie.
(c) Duke Ellington.
(d) Benny Goodman.
3. Who is Aunt Sarah?
(a) CeCe's aunt.
(b) Jazmin's aunt.
(c) D.J.'s aunt.
(d) Jazmin's neighbor.
4. What does Aunt Sarah represent to Jazmin?
(b) Her mother.
5. How does Jazmin describe her glasses?
(a) Bug shields.
(d) Coke bottles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Jazmin plan on being vain and shallow?
2. Where does Jazmin like to sit?
3. What kind of drugs are sold at the bar?
4. What object reminds Jazmin of her father?
5. What does CeCe tell Jazmin?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)