|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: 42nd Street Library.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jazmin describe her glasses?
(a) Bug shields.
(b) Coke bottles.
2. What are Jazmin's parents doing when they decide on the spelling of Jazmin's name?
(a) Timing her contractions.
(b) Eating dinner.
(c) Bathing CeCe.
(d) Cooking dinner.
3. Where does Jazmin live?
(a) 101st Street.
(b) Pennsylvania Avenue.
(c) Amsterdam Avenue.
(d) Main Street.
4. What is Jazmin's last name?
5. During what decade is the book written?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is not in the street during the April 23 entry?
2. What does Jazmin's father do for a living?
3. Where is Jazmin's mother?
4. On what do Jazmin's parents agree?
5. How many times does Jazmin say she has lived in each borough of New York City?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)