|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: 42nd Street Library.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What business is on the other side of Jazmin's apartment?
(a) A pharmacy.
(b) A laundromat.
(c) A movie theater.
(d) A jazz club.
2. At what does Jazmin find herself staring?
(b) J.D.'s dashiki.
(c) The newspaper.
(d) Into space.
3. On what do Jazmin's parents agree?
(a) The spelling of her name.
(b) Her name.
(c) The spelling of CeCe's name.
(d) What room will be hers.
4. How does Jazmin describe her glasses?
(c) Bug shields.
(d) Coke bottles.
5. What kind of coat did Jazmin's father wear?
(a) A morning coat.
(b) A trench coat.
(c) He didn't wear a coat.
(d) A sports coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jazmin not have to do that evening?
2. What type of music does Jazmin's father like?
3. What kind of music comes from the bar and grill?
4. Where is Jazmin's father?
5. What object reminds Jazmin of her father?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)