|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: 42nd Street Library.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What business is on the other side of Jazmin's apartment?
(a) A pharmacy.
(b) A movie theater.
(c) A laundromat.
(d) A jazz club.
2. To what does Jazmin compare their first apartment?
(a) A Cracker box.
(b) A shoe box.
(c) A Cracker Jack box.
(d) A tin can.
3. During what decade is the book written?
4. What did Jazmin not have to do that evening?
(a) Practice piano.
(d) Clean house.
5. How long does Jazmin plan on being vain and shallow?
(a) Untill she gets out of junior high.
(b) Untill she gets out of high school.
(c) Untill she gets out of middle school.
(d) Untill she gets out of college.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is CeCe when Jazmin is born?
2. What does Jazmin's father do for a living?
3. What kind of hair does Jazmin want?
4. What kind of music comes from the bar and grill?
5. With what does Jazmin say she was born?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)