|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: The Garden of Eden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one name to which Jazmin does not suggest her name be changed?
2. Where does Jazmin live?
(a) Main Street.
(b) Amsterdam Avenue.
(c) 101st Street.
(d) Pennsylvania Avenue.
3. During what decade is the book written?
4. What is next to Jazmin's apartment?
(a) Amsterdam Bar and Grill.
(b) Paradise Bar and Grill.
(c) New Life Bar and Grill.
(d) Garden of Eden Bar and Grill.
5. Where does Jazmin like to sit?
(a) On her windowseat.
(b) On her couch.
(c) On her stoop.
(d) On her deck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What business is on the other side of Jazmin's apartment?
2. What are Jazmin's parents doing when they decide on the spelling of Jazmin's name?
3. How does Jazmin's mother want to spell her name?
4. What type of sweater does Jazmin wear?
5. How long does Jazmin plan on being vain and shallow?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)