|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: The Garden of Eden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What business is on the other side of Jazmin's apartment?
(a) A jazz club.
(b) A laundromat.
(c) A movie theater.
(d) A pharmacy.
2. To what jazz artist are Jazmin's parents listening?
(a) Duke Ellington.
(b) Dizzy Gillespie.
(c) Benny Goodman.
(d) John Coltrane.
3. Who is CeCe?
(a) Jazmin's aunt.
(b) Jazmin's sister.
(c) Jazmin's mother.
(d) Jazmin's best friend.
4. How does Jazmin describe her legs?
(a) Coke bottle legs.
(b) Fat legs.
(c) Spindly legs.
(d) Chicken legs.
5. On what do Jazmin's parents agree?
(a) What room will be hers.
(b) Her name.
(c) The spelling of her name.
(d) The spelling of CeCe's name.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what streets does Jazmin's family live when she is born?
2. What kind of drugs are sold at the bar?
3. How does Jazmin's father want to spell her name?
4. How long does Jazmin plan on being vain and shallow?
5. To what does Jazmin compare their first apartment?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)