|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: The Garden of Eden.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jazmin's mother want to spell her name?
2. How does Jazmin recognize coins if she doesn't have her glasses on?
(a) By size.
(b) By sight.
(c) By asking someone else.
(d) By feel.
3. What kind of music comes from the bar and grill?
(b) Rhythm and blues.
4. What business is on the other side of Jazmin's apartment?
(a) A jazz club.
(b) A pharmacy.
(c) A laundromat.
(d) A movie theater.
5. How does Jazmin describe her legs?
(a) Coke bottle legs.
(b) Spindly legs.
(c) Fat legs.
(d) Chicken legs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of music does Jazmin's father like?
2. What does Jazmin's father do for a living?
3. How long does Jazmin plan on being vain and shallow?
4. What kind of hair does Jazmin want?
5. On what do Jazmin's parents agree?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)