|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: 42nd Street Library.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many bedrooms does Jazmin's apartment have?
(b) Two and one half.
(d) One and one half.
2. How old is Jazmin?
3. What are Jazmin's parents doing when they decide on the spelling of Jazmin's name?
(a) Eating dinner.
(b) Cooking dinner.
(c) Bathing CeCe.
(d) Timing her contractions.
4. What happens to Jazmin when she takes off her glasses?
(a) She can't see.
(b) She can't smell.
(c) She can't hear.
(d) She can't walk.
5. What business is on the other side of Jazmin's apartment?
(a) A movie theater.
(b) A pharmacy.
(c) A jazz club.
(d) A laundromat.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Jazmin compare their first apartment?
2. Where is Jazmin's father?
3. What kind of games are played at the bar?
4. To what song are Jazmin's parents listening?
5. Where does Jazmin like to sit?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)