|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Laughing in the Dark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jazmin chasing?
2. Where is Jazmin's favorite spot?
(a) Her school.
(b) Central Park.
(c) The stoop.
(d) Macombs Park.
3. Who is not in the street during the April 23 entry?
(a) Girls jumping rope.
(b) The numbers runner.
(d) The ice cream man.
4. To what jazz artist are Jazmin's parents listening?
(a) John Coltrane.
(b) Duke Ellington.
(c) Dizzy Gillespie.
(d) Benny Goodman.
5. Who suggests Jazmin do something with her hair?
(c) Aunt Sarah.
(d) Mr. Joysmith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jazmin say that words are like?
2. What does Jazmin want to tell the welfare officer is broken?
3. To what does Jazmin compare Brenda?
4. In what manner does Jazmin respond to Ms. Wise?
5. At what does Jazmin say she is good?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)