|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: Laughing in the Dark.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Jazmin plan on being vain and shallow?
(a) Untill she gets out of college.
(b) Untill she gets out of middle school.
(c) Untill she gets out of high school.
(d) Untill she gets out of junior high.
2. What does Aunt Sarah represent to Jazmin?
(c) Her mother.
3. How many bedrooms does Jazmin's apartment have?
(a) One and one half.
(b) Two and one half.
4. What kind of drugs are sold at the bar?
5. Who is not in the street during the April 23 entry?
(a) The numbers runner.
(c) Girls jumping rope.
(d) The ice cream man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tries to molest Jazmin?
2. On what do Jazmin's parents agree?
3. What sense does CeCe say Jazmin is developing?
4. What is Jazmin chasing?
5. Who does Jazmin fall back on when her sense of humor needs a nudge?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)