|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: 42nd Street Library.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of coat did Jazmin's father wear?
(a) A trench coat.
(b) A morning coat.
(c) He didn't wear a coat.
(d) A sports coat.
2. How does Jazmin's father want to spell her name?
3. What type of jeans did Jazmin wear?
(b) Boot cut.
(c) She doesn't.
4. What object reminds Jazmin of her father?
(a) A musician.
(b) A beret.
(c) A bus.
(d) A Cadillac.
5. What happens to Jazmin when she takes off her glasses?
(a) She can't walk.
(b) She can't hear.
(c) She can't smell.
(d) She can't see.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jazmin's mother?
2. How does Jazmin describe her glasses?
3. How does Jazmin describe her legs?
4. How long has Jazmin lived at 2104 Amsterdam Avenue?
5. To what jazz artist are Jazmin's parents listening?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)