|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: 42nd Street Library.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color was Jazmin's father's car?
2. What is one name to which Jazmin does not suggest her name be changed?
3. How many others did Jazmin often have to share a bed with?
4. Who is not in the street during the April 23 entry?
(a) Girls jumping rope.
(b) The ice cream man.
(c) The numbers runner.
5. How long has Jazmin lived at 2104 Amsterdam Avenue?
(a) Only one month.
(b) Two years, on two separate occasions.
(c) Nearly one year.
(d) All of her life.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Jazmin say she has lived in each borough of New York City?
2. Where does Jazmin live?
3. For what does Jazmin plan to fight?
4. What happens to Jazmin when she takes off her glasses?
5. Where is Jazmin's mother?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)