|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: 42nd Street Library.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What business is on the other side of Jazmin's apartment?
(a) A movie theater.
(b) A jazz club.
(c) A laundromat.
(d) A pharmacy.
2. Who is CeCe?
(a) Jazmin's aunt.
(b) Jazmin's mother.
(c) Jazmin's best friend.
(d) Jazmin's sister.
3. What kind of music comes from the bar and grill?
(b) Rhythm and blues.
4. On what do Jazmin's parents agree?
(a) The spelling of her name.
(b) The spelling of CeCe's name.
(c) What room will be hers.
(d) Her name.
5. Where is Jazmin's mother?
(a) At work.
(c) In the hospital.
(d) At home.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jazmin describe her hair?
2. At what does Jazmin find herself staring?
3. What color was Jazmin's father's car?
4. To what jazz artist are Jazmin's parents listening?
5. What are Jazmin's parents doing when they decide on the spelling of Jazmin's name?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)