|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: 42nd Street Library.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Jazmin plan to fight?
(b) A bed.
(c) Her own room.
2. Where does Jazmin live?
(a) Amsterdam Avenue.
(b) Main Street.
(c) Pennsylvania Avenue.
(d) 101st Street.
3. How does Jazmin describe her legs?
(a) Fat legs.
(b) Spindly legs.
(c) Coke bottle legs.
(d) Chicken legs.
4. How long has Jazmin lived at 2104 Amsterdam Avenue?
(a) All of her life.
(b) Only one month.
(c) Two years, on two separate occasions.
(d) Nearly one year.
5. On what do Jazmin's parents agree?
(a) The spelling of CeCe's name.
(b) Her name.
(c) What room will be hers.
(d) The spelling of her name.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times does Jazmin say she has lived in each borough of New York City?
2. To what jazz artist are Jazmin's parents listening?
3. How does Jazmin describe her hair?
4. Where do Jazmin's visions come to life?
5. What type of sweater does Jazmin wear?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)