|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: 42nd Street Library.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of music comes from the bar and grill?
(b) Rhythm and blues.
2. What did Jazmin not have to do that evening?
(a) Practice piano.
(c) Clean house.
3. Where does Jazmin live?
(a) Amsterdam Avenue.
(b) 101st Street.
(c) Pennsylvania Avenue.
(d) Main Street.
4. What is one name to which Jazmin does not suggest her name be changed?
5. How long does Jazmin plan on being vain and shallow?
(a) Untill she gets out of junior high.
(b) Untill she gets out of middle school.
(c) Untill she gets out of high school.
(d) Untill she gets out of college.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what does Jazmin find herself staring?
2. What happens to Jazmin when she takes off her glasses?
3. What is next to Jazmin's apartment?
4. What is Jazmin's last name?
5. What kind of drugs are sold at the bar?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)