|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: 42nd Street Library.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what does Jazmin find herself staring?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) J.D.'s dashiki.
(c) Into space.
2. What type of music does Jazmin's father like?
3. How long does Jazmin plan on being vain and shallow?
(a) Untill she gets out of college.
(b) Untill she gets out of middle school.
(c) Untill she gets out of junior high.
(d) Untill she gets out of high school.
4. Who is not in the street during the April 23 entry?
(a) The numbers runner.
(c) The ice cream man.
(d) Girls jumping rope.
5. How does Jazmin recognize coins if she doesn't have her glasses on?
(a) By feel.
(b) By size.
(c) By asking someone else.
(d) By sight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Aunt Sarah?
2. What kind of businesses are not on Amsterdam Avenue?
3. With what does Jazmin say she was born?
4. To what does Jazmin compare their first apartment?
5. Who is CeCe?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)