|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: 42nd Street Library.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of coat did Jazmin's father wear?
(a) He didn't wear a coat.
(b) A trench coat.
(c) A morning coat.
(d) A sports coat.
2. What business is on the other side of Jazmin's apartment?
(a) A pharmacy.
(b) A laundromat.
(c) A movie theater.
(d) A jazz club.
3. How does Jazmin's father want to spell her name?
4. For what does Jazmin plan to fight?
(b) A bed.
(d) Her own room.
5. What instrument did Jazmin's father play?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jazmin describe her legs?
2. At what does Jazmin say she is good?
3. What sense does CeCe say Jazmin is developing?
4. What object reminds Jazmin of her father?
5. What is next to Jazmin's apartment?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)