|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: 42nd Street Library.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of music does Jazmin's father like?
2. What instrument did Jazmin's father play?
3. Where does Jazmin live?
(a) Amsterdam Avenue.
(b) 101st Street.
(c) Pennsylvania Avenue.
(d) Main Street.
4. At what does Jazmin say she is good?
5. To what jazz artist are Jazmin's parents listening?
(a) John Coltrane.
(b) Duke Ellington.
(c) Benny Goodman.
(d) Dizzy Gillespie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Aunt Sarah represent to Jazmin?
2. With what does Jazmin say she was born?
3. What kind of hair does Jazmin want?
4. For what does Jazmin plan to fight?
5. What does Jazmin want?
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)