|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: 42nd Street Library.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what does Jazmin say she is good?
2. On what streets does Jazmin's family live when she is born?
(a) Lenox and 133rd.
(b) Leonard and 132nd.
(c) Lenox and 132nd.
(d) Leonard and 133rd.
3. What object reminds Jazmin of her father?
(a) A bus.
(b) A Cadillac.
(c) A musician.
(d) A beret.
4. Where is Jazmin's father?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is on the bus.
(c) He is in the hospital.
(d) He is driving in his car.
5. Where do Jazmin's visions come to life?
(a) On the stoop.
(b) At school.
(c) In libraries and bookstores.
(d) In her apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jazmin want?
2. On what do Jazmin's parents agree?
3. To what jazz artist are Jazmin's parents listening?
4. How does Jazmin describe her legs?
5. What type of jeans did Jazmin wear?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)