|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: 42nd Street Library.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jazmin live?
(a) Amsterdam Avenue.
(b) Pennsylvania Avenue.
(c) 101st Street.
(d) Main Street.
2. To what does Jazmin compare their first apartment?
(a) A shoe box.
(b) A Cracker Jack box.
(c) A Cracker box.
(d) A tin can.
3. What business is on the other side of Jazmin's apartment?
(a) A laundromat.
(b) A jazz club.
(c) A movie theater.
(d) A pharmacy.
4. Who is CeCe?
(a) Jazmin's aunt.
(b) Jazmin's sister.
(c) Jazmin's best friend.
(d) Jazmin's mother.
5. What color does J.D.'s shirt not include?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jazmin describe her hair?
2. Where do Jazmin's visions come to life?
3. At what does Jazmin say she is good?
4. Where is Jazmin's father?
5. How does Jazmin recognize coins if she doesn't have her glasses on?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)