|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: 42nd Street Library.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What business is on the other side of Jazmin's apartment?
(a) A jazz club.
(b) A movie theater.
(c) A laundromat.
(d) A pharmacy.
2. Where does Jazmin live?
(a) Main Street.
(b) 101st Street.
(c) Pennsylvania Avenue.
(d) Amsterdam Avenue.
3. What color was Jazmin's father's car?
4. How long has Jazmin lived at 2104 Amsterdam Avenue?
(a) Only one month.
(b) Two years, on two separate occasions.
(c) Nearly one year.
(d) All of her life.
5. To what jazz artist are Jazmin's parents listening?
(a) Dizzy Gillespie.
(b) Benny Goodman.
(c) John Coltrane.
(d) Duke Ellington.
Short Answer Questions
1. During what decade is the book written?
2. To what song are Jazmin's parents listening?
3. How does Jazmin say she has been sent to relatives?
4. Where is Jazmin's father?
5. What color does J.D.'s shirt not include?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)