Chapter 1: April 7
1. Who is CeCe?
(a) Jazmin's aunt.
(b) Jazmin's sister.
(c) Jazmin's mother.
(d) Jazmin's best friend.
2. How does Jazmin's father want to spell her name?
3. How does Jazmin's mother want to spell her name?
4. What type of music does Jazmin's father like?
5. What instrument did Jazmin's father play?
6. What is Jazmin's last name?
7. During what decade is the book written?
8. What does Jazmin's father do for a living?
(a) He is a farmer.
(b) He drives a taxi.
(c) He sells insurance.
(d) He plays music.
9. How old is CeCe when Jazmin is born?
10. What are Jazmin's parents doing when they decide on the spelling of Jazmin's name?
(a) Eating dinner.
(b) Timing her contractions.
(c) Cooking dinner.
(d) Bathing CeCe.
11. How does Jazmin describe her hair?
This section contains 3,063 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)