|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jayber and ____________ are with Athey when he dies.
2. Which of the following does NOT describe Athey and Della's property after their deaths?
(c) No fences.
3. What does Jayber learn about Troy?
(a) He is divorcing Mattie.
(b) He has a lot of debt.
(c) He has a terminal illness.
(d) He is moving out of state.
4. What is the nature of the relationship between Troy and Jimmy?
5. What is especially poignant about Jayber's choosing the woman he does?
(a) She doesn't know he exists.
(b) He is too embarrassed to talk to her.
(c) He can never have her.
(d) She is too shy to tell him she loves him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the women of Port William perceive Jayber?
2. What does Jayber take with him when he moves?
3. Jayber finds it pleasurable to __________________.
4. Who is Mattie's only surviving child?
5. How does Jayber recall Athey Keith as being?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)