Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What physical flaw does Jayber have to remind himself of Cecelia's hatred toward him?
(a) A scar on his cheek.
(b) A chipped tooth.
(c) A missing finger.
(d) A limp.
2. Jayber states that war and the economy are _________________.
(a) Evil twins.
(c) Siamese twins.
(d) Freaks of nature.
3. How does Cecelia interact with Jayber?
(a) She is flirtatious.
(b) She pretends he doesn't exist.
(c) She makes fun of him in public.
(d) She is hostile.
4. How much rent does Jayber pay at his new home?
5. How does Jayber recall Athey Keith as being?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Port William family is severely divided over the Civil War?
2. What does a drunk in the barber shop do that prompts Athey to react angrily?
3. What kind of pastry do Burley Coulter and Big Ellis bake?
4. Who was Athey's father?
5. Who does Jayber take to a Christmas dance at a roadhouse?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)