|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jayber note about Port William now?
(a) It will continue to grow.
(b) It is always the same.
(c) It has a lot of crime.
(d) Much of it is gone.
2. Who are the black family who lives across the river from Jayber's aunt and uncle's farm?
(a) The Fewclothes.
(b) The Feverfews.
(c) The Furlongs.
(d) The Frenches.
3. How does the woman in #63 injure Jayber?
(a) She throws a rock at him.
(b) She slashes him with a knife.
(c) She smashes a bottle over his head.
(d) She stabs him with a corkscrew.
4. Jayber thinks that people today are too _____________.
5. What does Athey Keith call the large stand of timber on his property?
(a) Nest egg.
(d) God's country.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Jayber when Aunt Cordie dies?
2. Why is Jayber rejected by the military?
3. At what age does Jayber register for the draft?
4. Who is the black woman who raised Athey Keith?
5. Why is Troy Chatham labeled 4-F by the army?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)