|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jayber get special privileges at the orphanage?
(a) His willingness to help others.
(b) His athletic prowess.
(c) His interest in the ministry.
(d) His excellent grades.
2. How does Jayber pay for his college education?
(a) Bank loans.
(b) A benefactor.
(c) He gets a job.
3. What kind of pastry do Burley Coulter and Big Ellis bake?
(d) A cake.
4. To what town does Jayber go to get his hair cut?
5. Why is Jayber's barber shop cited by a government inspector?
(a) It does not have paper towels.
(b) It does not have a hand sanitizer.
(c) It does not have a handicapped ramp.
(d) It has no running water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What habit does Jayber begin again?
2. What physical flaw does Jayber have to remind himself of Cecelia's hatred toward him?
3. Who is the aunt who takes Jayber when his parents die?
4. How do the women of Port William perceive Jayber?
5. What is Jayber's favorite duty in the church?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)