|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the men who dress in sheets and carry torches and rifles?
(a) The White Rose Society.
(b) The Chi Omega fraternity brothers.
(c) The Ku Klux Klan.
(d) The Regulators.
2. What type of business do Mattie's parents own?
(a) A farm.
(b) A service station.
(c) A medical clinic.
(d) A newspaper.
3. What is the nature of the relationship between Troy and Jimmy?
4. Who is Jayber's aunt and uncle's neighbor who spends a lot of time at the store but doesn't buy anything?
5. Whose hair is hardest to cut according to Jayber?
(a) Little boys'.
(b) Old men's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jayber states that war and the economy are _________________.
2. What does Jayber feel for Cecelia and Troy?
3. Where does Jayber head in January of 1937?
4. When Jayber first opened his shop, the generation that was old and dying remembered _______________.
5. What is Jayber's nickname until the age of ten?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)