|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Troy Chatham labeled 4-F by the army?
(a) Heart murmur.
(c) A bad knee.
(d) Flat feet.
2. As an old man, Jayber thinks that life is very little time and mostly __________________.
3. How do the women of Port William perceive Jayber?
(a) He is marginal.
(b) He is gay.
(c) He is a womanizer.
(d) He is abusive.
4. What does Jayber do sometimes when the church is empty?
(a) Takes a nap.
(b) Sings really loudly.
(c) Practices giving sermons.
(d) Plays the organ.
5. What does Jayber's shop become for the town?
(a) A gathering place.
(b) A clinic.
(c) A soup kitchen.
(d) A voting place.
Short Answer Questions
1. With What does Jayber struggle regarding the church?
2. What does Jayber enjoy most about church services?
3. What does Jayber learn about Troy?
4. Where is Jayber's current home located?
5. What event does Jayber recall that causes grief and angst among the people of Port William?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)