|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 30 and 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT typical of Athey's farming style?
2. What does Jayber learn about Troy?
(a) He has a lot of debt.
(b) He has a terminal illness.
(c) He is divorcing Mattie.
(d) He is moving out of state.
3. What is the Grandstand?
(a) A college band.
(b) A bar.
(c) A men's hangout.
(d) A fairgrounds building.
4. With What does Jayber struggle regarding the church?
(a) Its council
(b) Its doctrines.
(c) Its lack of compassion.
(d) Its financial practices.
5. Who is the man who remembers Jayber as a child and returns him to Port William?
(a) Bob Gordon.
(b) Burley Coulter.
(c) Billy Whelan.
(d) Buck Adams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What employable skill does Jayber learn at the orphanage?
2. Why are so many people at the capital building?
3. Jayber goes to work ________________.
4. Where does Jayber sleep on his first night back in Port William?
5. Who was Athey's father?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)