|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of pastry do Burley Coulter and Big Ellis bake?
(a) A cake.
2. With What does Jayber struggle regarding the church?
(a) Its financial practices.
(b) Its doctrines.
(c) Its council
(d) Its lack of compassion.
3. What silent commitment does Jayber make to Mattie?
(a) To support an orphanage.
(b) To watch out for her finances.
(c) To be the husband she deserves.
(d) To become a minister.
4. For what amount does Jayber buy the barber shop?
5. What is changing the way farmers run their farms?
(a) High veterinary bills.
(b) Hybrid seeds.
(c) New fertilizers.
(d) Mechanized farming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are Jayber's aunt and uncle's neighbors and good friends?
2. What is the Grandstand?
3. What does Jayber do sometimes when the church is empty?
4. What can be said about Mattie's character?
5. Who is the bank board member who sells the barber shop to Jayber?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)