|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT take place at the Grandstand?
(a) Card playing.
(b) Fox hunting.
(c) Poetry readings.
(d) Liquor drinking.
2. What is Cecelia Overhold's gripe with Port William?
(a) She feels she has come from the upper class.
(b) She thinks it needs a shopping mall.
(c) She has been voted off the City Council.
(d) She does not like the mayor.
3. What does Jayber do sometimes when the church is empty?
(a) Plays the organ.
(b) Takes a nap.
(c) Practices giving sermons.
(d) Sings really loudly.
4. How old is Jayber when Aunt Cordie dies?
5. To what city does Jayber head after leaving college?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Jayber a ride as he walks toward the city in #42?
2. In what state does Jayber live?
3. What does Troy plant in excess?
4. Who is Jayber's aunt and uncle's neighbor who spends a lot of time at the store but doesn't buy anything?
5. What habit does the person in #99 have after he has been drinking?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)