|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of business does Jayber own?
(a) Auto parts store.
(b) Trucking company.
(d) Grocery store.
2. What business does Uncle Othy have?
(a) A small store.
(b) A clothes store.
(c) A gas station.
(d) A trucking company.
3. How long does Jayber keep the shop open?
(a) He closes at 6 p.m.
(b) He is open as long as people are there.
(c) He closes at 8 p.m.
(d) It varies from week to week.
4. Why does Jayber get special privileges at the orphanage?
(a) His willingness to help others.
(b) His athletic prowess.
(c) His excellent grades.
(d) His interest in the ministry.
5. What is Cecelia Overhold's gripe with Port William?
(a) She thinks it needs a shopping mall.
(b) She does not like the mayor.
(c) She has been voted off the City Council.
(d) She feels she has come from the upper class.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who cuts Jayber's hair?
2. In what state does Cecelia Overhold's sister live?
3. For what amount does Jayber buy the barber shop?
4. Who gives Jayber a ride as he walks toward the city in #42?
5. What other job does Jayber take on after Stanley's death?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)