|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16 and 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man who remembers Jayber as a child and returns him to Port William?
(a) Buck Adams.
(b) Bob Gordon.
(c) Burley Coulter.
(d) Billy Whelan.
2. Where does Jayber keep his money?
(a) A big wallet.
(b) The hem of his coat.
(c) An old postal bag.
(d) A suitcase.
3. Jayber goes to work ________________.
(a) On a road crew.
(b) As a barber.
(c) Selling Bibles.
(d) Fixing cars.
4. What does Jayber's shop become for the town?
(a) A soup kitchen.
(b) A gathering place.
(c) A voting place.
(d) A clinic.
5. At what sport does Troy excel in school?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jayber sleep on his first night back in Port William?
2. What event does Jayber recall that causes grief and angst among the people of Port William?
3. What does Jayber do sometimes when the church is empty?
4. Who is Mattie's father?
5. Which of the following does NOT take place at the Grandstand?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)