|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jayber rationalizes that _____________ does not change God's mind.
(c) Wishful thinking.
2. In what town was Jayber born?
3. Ray Overhold's climbs a tree to avoid being caught by his wife, _____________.
4. Where does Jayber go after Aunt Cordie dies?
(a) A monastery.
(b) His great-aunt's home.
(c) A Catholic boarding school.
(d) An orphanage.
5. In which war did Gladdie Finn lose her son?
(a) The Vietnam War.
(b) World War I.
(c) The Korean War.
(d) The Civil War.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sam Hanks refuse to do when Jayber cuts his hair?
2. What business does Uncle Othy have?
3. What is the capital of Kentucky?
4. What does Jayber come to believe about the Bible?
5. Who is the man who remembers Jayber as a child and returns him to Port William?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)