|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12 and 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the atmosphere at the orphanage?
2. Ray Overhold's climbs a tree to avoid being caught by his wife, _____________.
3. What is the capital of Kentucky?
4. In which war did Gladdie Finn lose her son?
(a) World War I.
(b) The Vietnam War.
(c) The Korean War.
(d) The Civil War.
5. Why is Jayber rejected by the military?
(a) He is gay.
(b) He is not rejected.
(c) He has a heart murmur.
(d) He has flat feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Port William resident has a dream about his son in the war?
2. Where does Jayber go after Aunt Cordie dies?
3. What does Jayber find most striking about Mattie Keith?
4. At what age does Jayber register for the draft?
5. As an old man, Jayber thinks that life is very little time and mostly __________________.
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)