|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the man who remembers Jayber as a child and returns him to Port William?
(a) Billy Whelan.
(b) Burley Coulter.
(c) Buck Adams.
(d) Bob Gordon.
2. Who are Jayber's aunt and uncle's neighbors and good friends?
(a) The Thripples.
(b) The Watsons.
(c) The Jacksons.
(d) The Halls.
3. What river is Jayber intent on seeing after he leaves Lexington?
(a) Monongahela River.
(b) Ohio River.
(c) Mississippi River.
(d) Kentucky River.
4. With what element of nature is Jayber especially fascinated?
(b) The river.
(c) The mountains.
(d) The sky.
5. How does Jayber pay for his college education?
(a) A benefactor.
(b) Bank loans.
(c) He gets a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. What business does Uncle Othy have?
2. What is Jayber's given name?
3. Which of the following is NOT an interest of Jayber's at the orphanage school?
4. The orphanage's belief is that order comes from _______________.
5. In what town was Jayber born?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)