|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8 and 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In school, Jayber is taught that everything bad is attributed to _________________.
(b) The body.
(d) The devil.
2. What is Jayber's given name?
3. Where does Jayber go to college?
(a) Pigeonville College.
(b) Duke University.
(c) University of Kentucky.
(d) The Ohio State University.
4. What employable skill does Jayber learn at the orphanage?
(d) Auto mechanics.
5. Why does Jayber get special privileges at the orphanage?
(a) His interest in the ministry.
(b) His athletic prowess.
(c) His willingness to help others.
(d) His excellent grades.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jayber sleep on his first night back in Port William?
2. Why are so many people at the capital building?
3. Jayber recalls hearing about what dramatic weather in 1918?
4. What does Jayber find most striking about Mattie Keith?
5. How is Jayber perceived at the orphanage?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)