|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what element of nature is Jayber especially fascinated?
(a) The mountains.
(b) The sky.
(d) The river.
2. What is the name of the orphanage where Jayber lived?
(a) Good Shepherd.
(b) Little Lambs.
(c) Holy Family.
(d) Saint Mary's.
3. What is the name of the town where Jayber lives?
(c) Port William.
4. How is Jayber perceived at the orphanage?
(a) An artist.
(b) A troublemaker.
(c) An athlete.
(d) An observer.
5. What is Jayber's given name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brother Whitespade name Jonas?
2. Who is Jayber's aunt and uncle's neighbor who spends a lot of time at the store but doesn't buy anything?
3. What employable skill does Jayber learn at the orphanage?
4. Who does Jayber mention recalling as she walked home past his shop?
5. Who are Jayber's aunt and uncle's neighbors and good friends?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)