|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Port William resident has a dream about his son in the war?
(a) Athey Keith.
(b) Burley Coulter.
(c) Sam Jackson.
(d) Mat Feltner.
2. Why is Troy Chatham labeled 4-F by the army?
(a) A bad knee.
(b) Flat feet.
(d) Heart murmur.
3. Who is the grandson who spends a lot of time with Athey?
4. Who cuts Jayber's hair?
(a) Vince Jensen.
(b) Vernie Greer.
(c) Violet Greatlow.
(d) Vinnie MaGuire.
5. What does Jayber come to believe about the Bible?
(a) He has never read the Bible.
(b) He questions some of the passages.
(c) He doubts the literal truth of it.
(d) He believes every word in it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jayber goes to work ________________.
2. Who is the bank board member who sells the barber shop to Jayber?
3. Which of the following is NOT an interest of Jayber's at the orphanage school?
4. What does Jayber dislike about the boy in #73?
5. What is changing the way farmers run their farms?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)