|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Port William resident has a dream about his son in the war?
(a) Burley Coulter.
(b) Sam Jackson.
(c) Athey Keith.
(d) Mat Feltner.
2. What is Cecelia Overhold's gripe with Port William?
(a) She has been voted off the City Council.
(b) She feels she has come from the upper class.
(c) She does not like the mayor.
(d) She thinks it needs a shopping mall.
3. Who are the men who dress in sheets and carry torches and rifles?
(a) The Regulators.
(b) The White Rose Society.
(c) The Ku Klux Klan.
(d) The Chi Omega fraternity brothers.
4. Jayber feels that he is married to Mattie ___________________.
(a) In his heart only.
(b) In his wildest dreams.
(c) If she will have him.
(d) In a former life.
5. Who is Jayber's aunt and uncle's neighbor who spends a lot of time at the store but doesn't buy anything?
Short Answer Questions
1. The orphanage's belief is that order comes from _______________.
2. Where does Jayber keep his money?
3. Where does Jayber meet the woman in #101?
4. Why are so many people at the capital building?
5. Whose hair is hardest to cut according to Jayber?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)