|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which Port William resident has a dream about his son in the war?
(a) Sam Jackson.
(b) Athey Keith.
(c) Mat Feltner.
(d) Burley Coulter.
2. Jayber observes Mattie playing with the children at ________________.
(a) Bible School.
(b) The playground.
(c) The nursery school.
(d) Her home.
3. After Roy dies, Jayber realizes that Cecelia had always seen Roy as ________________.
(a) Her child.
(b) Her hero.
(c) Her burden.
(d) Her enemy.
4. What is changing the way farmers run their farms?
(a) Mechanized farming.
(b) Hybrid seeds.
(c) High veterinary bills.
(d) New fertilizers.
5. Which of the following is NOT an interest of Jayber's at the orphanage school?
(a) Wood shop.
(d) Reading books.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Jayber and Cecelia Overhold?
2. Who gives Jayber a ride as he walks toward the city in #42?
3. What silent commitment does Jayber make to Mattie?
4. Which of the following does NOT describe Mattie?
5. In what state does Cecelia Overhold's sister live?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)