|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Port William barber shop building available?
(a) The barber moved to a bigger space.
(b) The barber is too old to work anymore.
(c) The barber just died.
(d) The barber has quit.
2. Why are so many people at the capital building?
(a) They are flood refugees.
(b) They are attending a state funeral.
(c) They are war protestors.
(d) They are holding a rally.
3. What does Jayber feel when he returns to Port William?
(a) He is frightened of the changes.
(b) He never missed this place.
(c) He is home.
(d) He won't be staying long.
4. How old is Jayber when Aunt Cordie dies?
5. Who is the woman with whom Jayber has a relationship?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gives Jayber a ride as he walks toward the city in #42?
2. Jayber rationalizes that _____________ does not change God's mind.
3. What river is Jayber intent on seeing after he leaves Lexington?
4. To what town does Jayber go to get his hair cut?
5. Jayber finds it pleasurable to __________________.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)