|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27 and 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the 1960s, Jayber feels that the world has become ___________________.
2. What river is Jayber intent on seeing after he leaves Lexington?
(a) Monongahela River.
(b) Ohio River.
(c) Mississippi River.
(d) Kentucky River.
3. What does Jayber feel for Mattie?
(a) Carnal lust.
(b) Pure love.
(d) Mild attraction.
4. Who was Athey's father?
(a) Charles Keith.
(b) Carter Keith.
(c) Connor Keith.
(d) Clarence Keith.
5. Why is Troy Chatham labeled 4-F by the army?
(b) A bad knee.
(c) Flat feet.
(d) Heart murmur.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jayber's given name?
2. What event does Jayber recall that causes grief and angst among the people of Port William?
3. What is one of Roy's failures according to Cecelia?
4. Who is Mattie's father?
5. Jayber observes Mattie playing with the children at ________________.
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)