|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jayber get his gardening skills?
(a) He joins a garden club.
(b) Aunt Cordie teaches him.
(c) He learns by trial and error.
(d) He buys some books.
2. Where does Jayber head in January of 1937?
3. Who is the man who remembers Jayber as a child and returns him to Port William?
(a) Burley Coulter.
(b) Buck Adams.
(c) Bob Gordon.
(d) Billy Whelan.
4. How do most of the people in the region make a living?
5. For what amount does Jayber buy the barber shop?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jayber keep his money?
2. What is the capital of Kentucky?
3. What is the Grandstand?
4. Why does Jayber get special privileges at the orphanage?
5. Who is Brother Whitespade?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)