|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jayber feel when he returns to Port William?
(a) He is home.
(b) He won't be staying long.
(c) He never missed this place.
(d) He is frightened of the changes.
2. Who is Jayber's aunt and uncle's neighbor who spends a lot of time at the store but doesn't buy anything?
3. Ray Overhold's climbs a tree to avoid being caught by his wife, _____________.
4. How long does Jayber keep the shop open?
(a) He is open as long as people are there.
(b) It varies from week to week.
(c) He closes at 6 p.m.
(d) He closes at 8 p.m.
5. How does Jayber get his gardening skills?
(a) Aunt Cordie teaches him.
(b) He joins a garden club.
(c) He learns by trial and error.
(d) He buys some books.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jayber rationalizes that _____________ does not change God's mind.
2. What employable skill does Jayber learn at the orphanage?
3. Why are so many people at the capital building?
4. How does the woman in #63 injure Jayber?
5. What is notable about Dark Tom?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)