|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the bank board member who sells the barber shop to Jayber?
(a) Mr. Hayes.
(b) Mr. Kerrigan.
(c) Mr. Adams.
(d) Mr. Feltner.
2. Jayber goes to work ________________.
(a) As a barber.
(b) Fixing cars.
(c) Selling Bibles.
(d) On a road crew.
3. How does Jayber pay for his college education?
(a) A benefactor.
(c) Bank loans.
(d) He gets a job.
4. Who is Brother Whitespade?
(a) Principal at the Catholic school.
(b) A local TV celebrity.
(c) Principal at the orphanage.
(d) Head monk at the monastery.
5. With what element of nature is Jayber especially fascinated?
(a) The mountains.
(c) The sky.
(d) The river.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jayber get his gardening skills?
2. What employable skill does Jayber learn at the orphanage?
3. How long does Jayber keep the shop open?
4. What is the men's party in the woods called?
5. Why are so many people at the capital building?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)