|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what element of nature is Jayber especially fascinated?
(b) The sky.
(c) The mountains.
(d) The river.
2. Whose hair is hardest to cut according to Jayber?
(a) Little boys'.
(d) Old men's.
3. How do most of the people in the region make a living?
4. Who is the man who remembers Jayber as a child and returns him to Port William?
(a) Buck Adams.
(b) Billy Whelan.
(c) Burley Coulter.
(d) Bob Gordon.
5. How does Jayber pay for his college education?
(a) A benefactor.
(c) Bank loans.
(d) He gets a job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT an interest of Jayber's at the orphanage school?
2. Why does Jayber get special privileges at the orphanage?
3. Where does Jayber go after Aunt Cordie dies?
4. Why are so many people at the capital building?
5. Why does Jayber enjoy cutting the hair of the older men?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)