|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jayber rationalizes that _____________ does not change God's mind.
(a) Wishful thinking.
2. Who is the man who remembers Jayber as a child and returns him to Port William?
(a) Bob Gordon.
(b) Billy Whelan.
(c) Burley Coulter.
(d) Buck Adams.
3. What is the Grandstand?
(a) A bar.
(b) A fairgrounds building.
(c) A men's hangout.
(d) A college band.
4. What employable skill does Jayber learn at the orphanage?
(b) Auto mechanics.
5. What is the capital of Kentucky?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose hair is hardest to cut according to Jayber?
2. Why does Jayber get special privileges at the orphanage?
3. Who is Brother Whitespade?
4. How old is Jayber when Aunt Cordie dies?
5. What is the atmosphere at the orphanage?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)