|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the man in #43 tell Jayber to go to get a job?
(a) The newspaper office.
(b) The library.
(c) The trotting tracks.
(d) The supermarket.
2. The orphanage's belief is that order comes from _______________.
(a) The soul.
(d) Life experiences.
3. With what element of nature is Jayber especially fascinated?
(a) The river.
(c) The mountains.
(d) The sky.
4. What does Jayber come to believe about the Bible?
(a) He questions some of the passages.
(b) He believes every word in it.
(c) He has never read the Bible.
(d) He doubts the literal truth of it.
5. How do most of the people in the region make a living?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jayber get his gardening skills?
2. What business does Uncle Othy have?
3. Whose hair is hardest to cut according to Jayber?
4. Where does Jayber sleep on his first night back in Port William?
5. Why does Jayber get special privileges at the orphanage?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)