|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sam Hanks refuse to do when Jayber cuts his hair?
(a) Have his hair washed.
(b) Get a shave.
(c) Take the $5 that he had once given Jayber.
(d) Have any styling gel added to his hair.
2. Where does the man in #43 tell Jayber to go to get a job?
(a) The supermarket.
(b) The newspaper office.
(c) The trotting tracks.
(d) The library.
3. The orphanage's belief is that order comes from _______________.
(a) The soul.
(b) Life experiences.
4. Jayber says he would recognize Squires Landing by ___________________.
(a) The sound of the children.
(b) The look of the sky.
(c) The whistles of trains.
(d) The sound of trout jumping in the river.
5. Who is the man who remembers Jayber as a child and returns him to Port William?
(a) Burley Coulter.
(b) Buck Adams.
(c) Bob Gordon.
(d) Billy Whelan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT take place at the Grandstand?
2. What is the Grandstand?
3. What does Jayber come to believe about the Bible?
4. How does the woman in #63 injure Jayber?
5. How much money does the man in #43 give to Jayber?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)