Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 and 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are so many people at the capital building?
(a) They are war protestors.
(b) They are holding a rally.
(c) They are attending a state funeral.
(d) They are flood refugees.
2. What is the Grandstand?
(a) A bar.
(b) A men's hangout.
(c) A fairgrounds building.
(d) A college band.
3. How old is Jayber when Aunt Cordie dies?
4. Where does the man in #43 tell Jayber to go to get a job?
(a) The supermarket.
(b) The trotting tracks.
(c) The library.
(d) The newspaper office.
5. What does Jayber never forget about a girl he never sees again?
(a) Her laugh.
(b) Her kiss.
(c) Her eyes.
(d) Her perfume.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jayber go after Aunt Cordie dies?
2. What does Jayber's shop become for the town?
3. How does Jayber pay for his college education?
4. Which of the following is NOT an interest of Jayber's at the orphanage school?
5. What is the name of the orphanage where Jayber lived?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)