|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jayber feels that Cecelia Overhold and ________________ are the two loneliest people in town.
(a) Jayber Crow.
(b) Burley Coulter.
(c) Troy Chatham.
(d) Maggie Chatham.
2. Where does Jayber sleep on his first night back in Port William?
(a) His barber chair.
(b) A bed & breakfast.
(c) A hotel.
(d) Burley's house.
3. What injury prompts Athey Keith to leave the farm?
(a) His pelvis is crushed.
(b) He breaks his leg.
(c) He breaks his arm.
(d) His spine is injured.
4. Where does Jayber keep his money?
(a) The hem of his coat.
(b) An old postal bag.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) A big wallet.
5. Why are so many people at the capital building?
(a) They are holding a rally.
(b) They are war protestors.
(c) They are attending a state funeral.
(d) They are flood refugees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the capital of Kentucky?
2. What does Jayber feel when he returns to Port William?
3. What does Athey Keith call the large stand of timber on his property?
4. Which of the following is NOT typical of Athey's farming style?
5. Who is Athey's wife?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)