|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The orphanage's belief is that order comes from _______________.
(a) Life experiences.
(b) The soul.
2. Which Port William resident has a dream about his son in the war?
(a) Athey Keith.
(b) Sam Jackson.
(c) Mat Feltner.
(d) Burley Coulter.
3. What does Athey Keith call the large stand of timber on his property?
(b) God's country.
(d) Nest egg.
4. What does Jayber dislike about the boy in #73?
(a) His foul mouth.
(b) His sense of entitlement.
(c) His disrespectful attitude.
(d) His cruelty.
5. Why is Troy Chatham labeled 4-F by the army?
(a) Heart murmur.
(b) A bad knee.
(d) Flat feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jayber sleep on his first night back in Port William?
2. What is the atmosphere at the orphanage?
3. Where does Jayber go after Aunt Cordie dies?
4. What does Jayber purchase in order to keep up with the times?
5. What river is Jayber intent on seeing after he leaves Lexington?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)