|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Athey's wife?
2. Who is the bank board member who sells the barber shop to Jayber?
(a) Mr. Hayes.
(b) Mr. Adams.
(c) Mr. Kerrigan.
(d) Mr. Feltner.
3. Which Port William resident has a dream about his son in the war?
(a) Athey Keith.
(b) Burley Coulter.
(c) Sam Jackson.
(d) Mat Feltner.
4. What does Jayber feel for Cecelia and Troy?
5. Why can Jayber not register as a conscientious objector?
(a) He is too old to go into the military.
(b) He does not have any real objections to war.
(c) He is a convicted felon.
(d) He needs to stand with the other men of Port William.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jayber dislike about the boy in #73?
2. Where does Jayber go after Aunt Cordie dies?
3. What type of business do Mattie's parents own?
4. In which war did Gladdie Finn lose her son?
5. How does Cecelia interact with Jayber?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)