|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jayber get special privileges at the orphanage?
(a) His excellent grades.
(b) His willingness to help others.
(c) His interest in the ministry.
(d) His athletic prowess.
2. What does Brother Whitespade name Jonas?
3. How is Jayber perceived at the orphanage?
(a) A troublemaker.
(b) An artist.
(c) An observer.
(d) An athlete.
4. What is changing the way farmers run their farms?
(a) Mechanized farming.
(b) Hybrid seeds.
(c) New fertilizers.
(d) High veterinary bills.
5. In which war did Gladdie Finn lose her son?
(a) The Civil War.
(b) The Vietnam War.
(c) World War I.
(d) The Korean War.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jayber purchase in order to keep up with the times?
2. How does Cecelia interact with Jayber?
3. What is the name of the orphanage where Jayber lived?
4. Which of the following is NOT typical of Athey's farming style?
5. Who is Brother Whitespade?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)