|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jayber pay for his college education?
(a) A benefactor.
(b) Bank loans.
(c) He gets a job.
2. To what town does Jayber go to get his hair cut?
3. Who was Athey's father?
(a) Clarence Keith.
(b) Connor Keith.
(c) Charles Keith.
(d) Carter Keith.
4. Who is the bank board member who sells the barber shop to Jayber?
(a) Mr. Feltner.
(b) Mr. Adams.
(c) Mr. Kerrigan.
(d) Mr. Hayes.
5. Who are the men who dress in sheets and carry torches and rifles?
(a) The Regulators.
(b) The Ku Klux Klan.
(c) The Chi Omega fraternity brothers.
(d) The White Rose Society.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jayber feel when he returns to Port William?
2. What does Troy plant in excess?
3. What does Jayber purchase in order to keep up with the times?
4. What does a drunk in the barber shop do that prompts Athey to react angrily?
5. Which of the following is NOT an interest of Jayber's at the orphanage school?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)