|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20 and 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who cuts Jayber's hair?
(a) Violet Greatlow.
(b) Vernie Greer.
(c) Vince Jensen.
(d) Vinnie MaGuire.
2. What is the relationship between Jayber and Cecelia Overhold?
3. Why does Jayber get special privileges at the orphanage?
(a) His excellent grades.
(b) His interest in the ministry.
(c) His athletic prowess.
(d) His willingness to help others.
4. In which war did Gladdie Finn lose her son?
(a) The Vietnam War.
(b) World War I.
(c) The Civil War.
(d) The Korean War.
5. What does Jayber feel when he returns to Port William?
(a) He never missed this place.
(b) He won't be staying long.
(c) He is home.
(d) He is frightened of the changes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What river is Jayber intent on seeing after he leaves Lexington?
2. What does Jayber feel for Cecelia and Troy?
3. Jayber says he would recognize Squires Landing by ___________________.
4. Why is the Port William barber shop building available?
5. For what amount does Jayber buy the barber shop?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)