|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By the 1960s, Jayber feels that the world has become ___________________.
2. Jayber observes Mattie playing with the children at ________________.
(a) Bible School.
(b) The playground.
(c) The nursery school.
(d) Her home.
3. What river is Jayber intent on seeing after he leaves Lexington?
(a) Mississippi River.
(b) Kentucky River.
(c) Ohio River.
(d) Monongahela River.
4. What is Mattie doing when Jayber sees her in the cemetery?
(a) Planting flowers.
(b) Clipping grass.
(c) Polishing a headstone.
(d) Lying on her child's grave.
5. In 1986, Jayber wonders how many people have purchased shares in _______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the women of Port William perceive Jayber?
2. Who is Mattie's daughter?
3. Who is the man who remembers Jayber as a child and returns him to Port William?
4. What does Sam Hanks refuse to do when Jayber cuts his hair?
5. What does Jayber feel for Mattie?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)