|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jayber sleep on his first night back in Port William?
(a) A bed & breakfast.
(b) Burley's house.
(c) His barber chair.
(d) A hotel.
2. How do the women of Port William perceive Jayber?
(a) He is marginal.
(b) He is a womanizer.
(c) He is gay.
(d) He is abusive.
3. For what reason is Jimmy in jail?
(b) Possession of a weapon.
(d) Drunken driving.
4. How is Mattie's daughter killed?
(b) Congenital heart disease.
(d) Hit by a car.
5. Why is Jayber's barber shop cited by a government inspector?
(a) It does not have a handicapped ramp.
(b) It does not have paper towels.
(c) It does not have a hand sanitizer.
(d) It has no running water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jayber feel when he returns to Port William?
2. Jayber has fantasies of __________________.
3. Jayber observes Mattie playing with the children at ________________.
4. Jayber states that war and the economy are _________________.
5. What does Sam Hanks refuse to do when Jayber cuts his hair?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)