|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is the Port William barber shop building available?
(a) The barber is too old to work anymore.
(b) The barber has quit.
(c) The barber moved to a bigger space.
(d) The barber just died.
2. What can be said about Mattie's character?
(a) She is deceitful.
(b) She is honest.
(c) She is cunning.
(d) She is aggressive.
3. Jayber observes Mattie playing with the children at ________________.
(a) Bible School.
(b) The nursery school.
(c) Her home.
(d) The playground.
4. Troy Chatham feels that the answer to the future lies in more technology and ____________.
5. Why is Jayber's barber shop cited by a government inspector?
(a) It does not have a hand sanitizer.
(b) It does not have a handicapped ramp.
(c) It has no running water.
(d) It does not have paper towels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jayber sleep on his first night back in Port William?
2. Which Port William family is severely divided over the Civil War?
3. Who is the bank board member who sells the barber shop to Jayber?
4. Jayber states that war and the economy are _________________.
5. Jayber has fantasies of __________________.
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)