|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25 and 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1986, Jayber wonders how many people have purchased shares in _______________.
2. Who is the man who remembers Jayber as a child and returns him to Port William?
(a) Billy Whelan.
(b) Buck Adams.
(c) Bob Gordon.
(d) Burley Coulter.
3. Jayber says he would recognize Squires Landing by ___________________.
(a) The sound of trout jumping in the river.
(b) The whistles of trains.
(c) The sound of the children.
(d) The look of the sky.
4. Why is Jayber's barber shop cited by a government inspector?
(a) It has no running water.
(b) It does not have a handicapped ramp.
(c) It does not have a hand sanitizer.
(d) It does not have paper towels.
5. For what amount does Jayber buy the barber shop?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mattie doing when Jayber sees her in the cemetery?
2. How do the women of Port William perceive Jayber?
3. What river is Jayber intent on seeing after he leaves Lexington?
4. Jayber observes Mattie playing with the children at ________________.
5. Troy Chatham feels that the answer to the future lies in more technology and ____________.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)