1. What is the name of the town where Jayber lives?
(b) Port William.
2. In what state does Jayber live?
3. What type of business does Jayber own?
(b) Grocery store.
(c) Trucking company.
(d) Auto parts store.
4. Who does Jayber mention recalling as she walked home past his shop?
(a) Marlene Winner.
(b) Marla Grey.
(c) Megan Witmer.
(d) Mattie Keith.
5. What is Jayber's nickname until the age of ten?
6. In what town was Jayber born?
7. In what year was Jayber born?
8. What was Jayber's father's job?
(c) Newspaper editor.
9. Jayber recalls hearing about what dramatic weather in 1918?
(b) Ice storm.
(c) Dust storm.
10. Who is the aunt who takes Jayber when his parents die?
(a) Aunt Cordie.
(b) Aunt Delia.
(c) Aunt Mattie.
(d) Aunt Jean.
11. Who is the uncle who takes Jayber when his parents die?
(a) Uncle Othy.
(b) Uncle Orrie.
(c) Uncle Otis.
(d) Uncle Owen.
This section contains 3,299 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)