|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Nine.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Jeffrey and Charlie's Great Australian novel?
(a) Jasper Jones: The True Cricket Champion.
(b) Pope on a Rope: Truth Will Set You Free.
(c) Truth McJustice and the Holy Grail.
(d) Mark Twain, Harper Lee, and Australia.
2. On what day does Charlie's punishment in Chapter Six end?
(a) New Year's Eve.
(b) Christmas Day.
(c) New Year's Day.
(d) The day after Boxing Day.
3. Which is an example of a pun from Chapter Three?
(a) Charlie's comparison of his father to Atticus Finch.
(b) Charlie's response of "it's a grave matter" when his father says the hole will need to be big enough for both their bodies (110).
(c) The fact that Eliza's favority actress is Audrey Hepburn.
(d) The insects who "busy themselves around my lamp" (111).
4. Who does Charlie decide in Chapter Nine is "the bravest person I'll ever know" (300)?
(a) Eliza Wishart.
(b) Wesley Bucktin.
(c) Jasper Jones.
(d) Jeffrey Lu.
5. Why has Jack Lionel wanted to speak with Jasper for a long time?
(a) To admit his role in Laura's murder.
(b) To attack Jasper for being an outcast.
(c) To convince Jasper to lie about his identity.
(d) To admit he is Jasper's grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What murderer does Charlie NOT read about?
2. Why is Charlie an outcast in Corrigan?
3. Which of the following is NOT part of Jasper Jones's reputation?
4. Who is guilty for the death of Sylvia Likens?
5. What treasured possession is stolen from Charlie in Chapter Eight?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)