|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the cricket match in Chapter Six, what has Jeffrey become to the town of Corrigan?
(a) A mascot.
(b) A hero.
(c) An outcast.
(d) A friend.
2. At the beginning of Chapter Five, how long has it been since Laura's death and river burial?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One month.
(c) A season.
(d) One week.
3. What advice does his father give Charlie in Chapter Three about dealing with his mother?
(a) To show her respect and to let the situation die down a bit rather than engaging in a fight.
(b) To just ignore her.
(c) To sit down and have a heartfelt discussion with her.
(d) To argue and fight with every shred of his being.
4. Why does Jeffrey's mother chastise him for being impolite in Chapter Two?
(a) He curses violently.
(b) He takes the first snack serving.
(c) He does not turn the radio off.
(d) He puts his feet on the couch.
5. When Charlie details the ways that Eliza reminds him of Holly Golightly in My Fair Lady, which literary technique is used?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Charlie feel when his father reveals his completed novel?
2. Chapter Six has a strange structure. How is it different from other chapters?
3. Who could corroborate Charlie's story about Eliza in Chapter Six?
4. What is Jasper Jones's ethnic heritage?
5. Where is this story set?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)