|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does his father give Charlie in Chapter Three about dealing with his mother?
(a) To just ignore her.
(b) To argue and fight with every shred of his being.
(c) To sit down and have a heartfelt discussion with her.
(d) To show her respect and to let the situation die down a bit rather than engaging in a fight.
2. What is similar about Charlie's return home in Chapter Three to what happened when he returned Eliza home?
(a) There is no one home.
(b) The police have been searching for Charlie and Eliza.
(c) His father is angry at him.
(d) His mother's actions mirror Mrs. Wishart's.
3. Who could corroborate Charlie's story about Eliza in Chapter Six?
(a) Jack Lionel.
(b) Eliza's mother.
(c) Jasper Jones.
(d) Jeffrey Lu.
4. During Charlie's punishment, what new book does he read twice?
(a) A Farewell to Arms.
(b) One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest.
(c) My Fair Lady.
(d) In Cold Blood.
5. When Charlie awakens in Chapter Two, what does he expect to find happening in his neighborhood?
(a) Policemen at his door.
(b) Nothing out of the ordinary.
(c) Breakfast with his parents.
(d) A massive search for Laura.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Charlie feel like he can trust Jasper?
2. What is the nature of Laura's injuries in Chapter One?
3. How has Jasper been working to earn money to leave Corrigan?
4. How does the cricket coach handle the bullying toward Jeffrey?
5. How does Jasper plan to buy himself some time to solve Laura's murder?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)