|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jasper fear reporting the murder in Chapter One?
(a) He fears retribution.
(b) He does not care about Laura.
(c) He knows he is guilty.
(d) He knows he will be blamed.
2. What is Jasper Jones's ethnic heritage?
3. What punishment does Charlie's mother give him for sneaking off and his disrespect in Chapter Three?
(a) She allows his father to handle all the problems.
(b) She makes him dig a hole and then fill it back in.
(c) She refuses to allow him to see Eliza anymore.
(d) She sends him to his room and takes away his books.
4. On what day does Charlie's punishment in Chapter Six end?
(a) Christmas Day.
(b) The day after Boxing Day.
(c) New Year's Day.
(d) New Year's Eve.
5. Who comes to Charlie's window in Chapter Four?
(a) Eliza Wishart.
(b) Jasper Jones.
(c) Jeffrey Lu.
(d) Doug Wishart.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Mr. Wishart handling Laura's disappearance in Chapter Six?
2. Who was attacked at the vigil in Chapter Five?
3. What topic do Jeffrey and Charlie NOT tease each other about in Chapter Two?
4. Why does Jasper feel guilty about Laura's death?
5. The memory of the peppermint trees at Eliza's house might be a symbol for which of the following?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)