|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Six.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is NOT a possible witness to Charlie and Eliza's first kiss?
(a) Ruth Bucktin.
(b) Pete Wishart.
(c) Wesley Bucktin.
(d) Jeffrey Lu.
2. Why does Jasper trust Charlie?
(a) He and Charlie have been friends their entire lives.
(b) Charlie has always expressed the desire to be a defense attorney.
(c) Jasper has seen Charlie stick up for the underdog countless times.
(d) He knows, based on the Charlie's bookish demeanor, that Charlie sees a truth the others cannot.
3. What does Charlie drink at the glade in Chapter Five?
(a) Chocolate Milk.
(b) River Water.
(c) Black Bush.
(d) Cherry Coke.
4. As he drinks in Chapter One, what does Jasper reveal about his family?
(a) His father refuses to provide even basic care for Jasper.
(b) His father is most likely the killer.
(c) His mother is cruel and a drunk.
(d) His mother ran away when Jasper was a baby.
5. Who has beaten up Jasper in Chapter Five?
(a) Mad Jack Lionel.
(b) The cricket team.
(c) The authorities.
(d) His father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the current theory in Chapter Four about Laura's disappearance?
2. What is new about the glade in Chapter Five?
3. Who steps in to ease the tension over the attack at the vigil in Chapter Five?
4. What Vietnamees delicacy does Charlie love?
5. What of the following statements is NOT an indication that Charlie's relationship with his parents is strained?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)