|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jeffrey's mother chastise him for being impolite in Chapter Two?
(a) He puts his feet on the couch.
(b) He does not turn the radio off.
(c) He takes the first snack serving.
(d) He curses violently.
2. How does the cricket coach handle the bullying toward Jeffrey?
(a) He calls parents.
(b) He puts an end to the game.
(c) He laughs.
(d) He cuts it off immediately.
3. Of what actress does Eliza remind Charlie?
(a) Elizabeth Taylor.
(b) Audrey Hepburn.
(c) Sophia Loren.
(d) Lauren Bacall.
4. Why is Charlie an outcast in Corrigan?
(a) He is an athlete.
(b) He is smart.
(c) He is a thug.
(d) He has no friends.
5. Why does Charlie feel like he can trust Jasper?
(a) Jasper's reputation is squeaky clean.
(b) Jasper has proven his innocence already.
(c) Jasper has always been a good friend to Charlie.
(d) Jasper is the only one willing to cut through the facade of the town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What advice does his father give Charlie in Chapter Three about dealing with his mother?
2. In Chapter One, what reason does the person give for coming to Charlie's house in the middle of the night?
3. Why items does Jasper admit to Charlie to having stolen?
4. Where does Charlie find Eliza in Chapter Three?
5. How has Jasper Jones NOT gained respect among the athletes of Corrigan?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)