|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what actress does Eliza remind Charlie?
(a) Elizabeth Taylor.
(b) Audrey Hepburn.
(c) Lauren Bacall.
(d) Sophia Loren.
2. Which description does NOT fit Jeffrey?
3. Who is guilty for the death of Sylvia Likens?
(a) The whole town where she was killed.
(b) Jenny Likens.
(c) Gertrude Baniszewski.
(d) The Likens parents.
4. Where is this story set?
(a) Corrigan, Australia.
(b) Los Angeles, California.
(c) New York, New York.
(d) Toronto, Canada.
5. What does Charlie's father's silence in Chapter Three remind Charlie of?
(a) A coward.
(b) A lump.
(c) A child.
(d) A ghost.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book is Charlie reading in Chapter One?
2. What attracts Charlie to Eliza Wishart?
3. What does Charlie call the terrible feeling in his stomach in Chapter Four?
4. What of the following statements is NOT an indication that Charlie's relationship with his parents is strained?
5. Who arrives at Charlie's window in the middle of the night as the book opens?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)