|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what do the larger boys NOT pick on Jeffrey?
(a) His size.
(b) His familiy's wealth.
(c) His Vietnamese heritage.
(d) His accent.
2. When Charlie awakens in Chapter Two, what does he expect to find happening in his neighborhood?
(a) Policemen at his door.
(b) A massive search for Laura.
(c) Nothing out of the ordinary.
(d) Breakfast with his parents.
3. What has happened to Jeffrey's family, as revealed in Chapter Four?
(a) His aunt and uncle have been killed in war.
(b) Jeffrey's sister is missing.
(c) His grandmother has died.
(d) His parents are divorcing.
4. What reason did Cooke give for his crimes?
(a) He had a bad family.
(b) He was bullied.
(c) He wanted to hurt someone.
(d) He was lonely.
5. Why does Jasper trust Charlie?
(a) He knows, based on the Charlie's bookish demeanor, that Charlie sees a truth the others cannot.
(b) He and Charlie have been friends their entire lives.
(c) Jasper has seen Charlie stick up for the underdog countless times.
(d) Charlie has always expressed the desire to be a defense attorney.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Lu not chastise Jeffrey and Charlie for cursing?
2. In Chapter One, what reason does the person give for coming to Charlie's house in the middle of the night?
3. Who is Jeffrey's cricket hero?
4. As they walk out of the woods at the end of Chapter One, how does Charlie feel about Jasper?
5. How has Jasper Jones NOT gained respect among the athletes of Corrigan?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)