|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why items does Jasper admit to Charlie to having stolen?
(a) Sound equipment.
(b) Expensive sneakers.
2. Why does Jasper trust Charlie?
(a) He and Charlie have been friends their entire lives.
(b) Charlie has always expressed the desire to be a defense attorney.
(c) He knows, based on the Charlie's bookish demeanor, that Charlie sees a truth the others cannot.
(d) Jasper has seen Charlie stick up for the underdog countless times.
3. From what sort of tree is Laura's body hanging?
4. Which is an example of a pun from Chapter Three?
(a) The insects who "busy themselves around my lamp" (111).
(b) The fact that Eliza's favority actress is Audrey Hepburn.
(c) Charlie's comparison of his father to Atticus Finch.
(d) Charlie's response of "it's a grave matter" when his father says the hole will need to be big enough for both their bodies (110).
5. When Charlie arrives at Jeffrey's house in Chapter Two, what is Jeffrey doing?
(a) Listening to his mother sing.
(b) Listening to pop songs.
(c) Listening to a Superman program.
(d) Listening to a cricket match.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is this story set?
2. What stolen object from Mad Jack Lionel's yard can make a child a mythical hero?
3. Who arrives at Charlie's window in the middle of the night as the book opens?
4. How has Jasper Jones NOT gained respect among the athletes of Corrigan?
5. Why does Charlie most admire Batman?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)