|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jeffrey admire Muhammad Ali?
(a) Ali always paid retribution to his bullies.
(b) Ali was an attractive man.
(c) Ali was wealthy.
(d) Ali used bullying as a reason to become strong.
2. Why items does Jasper admit to Charlie to having stolen?
(a) Expensive sneakers.
(c) Sound equipment.
3. Who is the mythical boogeyman of the town?
(a) Atticus Finch.
(b) An Lu.
(c) Mad Jack Lionel.
(d) Boo Radley.
4. When Charlie arrives at Jeffrey's house in Chapter Two, what is Jeffrey doing?
(a) Listening to a Superman program.
(b) Listening to his mother sing.
(c) Listening to pop songs.
(d) Listening to a cricket match.
5. What happens when Charlie and Eliza get to her house in Chapter Three?
(a) Her father pushes Charlie out of the yard.
(b) The police apprehend both the children.
(c) Nothing. No one is home.
(d) Her mother comes out, screaming and calling Eliza a liar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what actress does Eliza remind Charlie?
2. What of the following statements is NOT an indication that Charlie's relationship with his parents is strained?
3. What book is Charlie reading in Chapter One?
4. In Chapter One, who has been murdered?
5. What is the title of Jeffrey and Charlie's Great Australian novel?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)