|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the car crash that killed Rosie?
(a) Jack overcorrected the car after hitting a pothole.
(b) The car slid on a sheet of ice.
(c) It was too dark to see.
(d) Jack did not have his driver's license.
2. Why items does Jasper admit to Charlie to having stolen?
(b) Expensive sneakers.
(d) Sound equipment.
3. Why is An Lu attacked?
(a) He is associated with communism and terror.
(b) He has been attacking and cursing neighbors and coworkers.
(c) His garden has created too many problems with the local ecosystem.
(d) He is associated with the war and with job loss.
4. How is Mr. Wishart handling Laura's disappearance in Chapter Six?
(a) He is drinking to block it all out.
(b) He is crying at every mention of her name.
(c) He is bribing the media to cover her story completely.
(d) He is searching for her constantly.
5. What reason did Cooke give for his crimes?
(a) He was lonely.
(b) He was bullied.
(c) He had a bad family.
(d) He wanted to hurt someone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is guilty for the death of Sylvia Likens?
2. How does Charlie feel when his father reveals his completed novel?
3. To what literary character does Charlie connect Jasper Jones?
4. Who arrives at Charlie's window in the middle of the night as the book opens?
5. How does Charlie's mother handle his brush with the law in Chapter Six?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)