|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which description does NOT fit Jeffrey?
2. In Chapter One, who has been murdered?
(a) Jeffrey Lu.
(b) Eliza Wishart.
(c) Holden Caulfield.
(d) Laura Wishart.
3. How has Jasper Jones NOT gained respect among the athletes of Corrigan?
(a) He is a good tackler.
(b) He wins games.
(c) He can break bones.
(d) He is always kind.
4. Why does Jeffrey's mother chastise him for being impolite in Chapter Two?
(a) He takes the first snack serving.
(b) He curses violently.
(c) He puts his feet on the couch.
(d) He does not turn the radio off.
5. What does Charlie's father's silence in Chapter Three remind Charlie of?
(a) A lump.
(b) A coward.
(c) A child.
(d) A ghost.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jeffrey admire Muhammad Ali?
2. Where is this story set?
3. How does the cricket coach handle the bullying toward Jeffrey?
4. What punishment does Charlie's mother give him for sneaking off and his disrespect in Chapter Three?
5. When Charlie awakens in Chapter Two, what does he expect to find happening in his neighborhood?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)