|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who arrives at Charlie's window in the middle of the night as the book opens?
(a) Eliza Wishart.
(b) Jasper Jones.
(c) Jeffrey Lu.
(d) Laura Wishart.
2. What is the title of Jeffrey and Charlie's Great Australian novel?
(a) Pope on a Rope: Truth Will Set You Free.
(b) Mark Twain, Harper Lee, and Australia.
(c) Truth McJustice and the Holy Grail.
(d) Jasper Jones: The True Cricket Champion.
3. From what sort of tree is Laura's body hanging?
4. Why does Jeffrey's mother chastise him for being impolite in Chapter Two?
(a) He curses violently.
(b) He puts his feet on the couch.
(c) He takes the first snack serving.
(d) He does not turn the radio off.
5. Why does Charlie most admire Batman?
(a) Batman represents everyone.
(b) Batman has no weaknesses.
(c) Batman could destroy Superman.
(d) Batman has innate superpowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is similar about Charlie's return home in Chapter Three to what happened when he returned Eliza home?
2. What war is taking place during this novel?
3. What Vietnamees delicacy does Charlie love?
4. What book is Eliza reading in Chapter Three?
5. Who is the mythical boogeyman of the town?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)