|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sends Charlie racing from his room when he awakens in Chapter Three?
(a) His mother's anger.
(b) His father's calls to breakfast.
(c) A date with Eliza.
(d) His fear of a paper wasp.
2. What mass mailing has arrived in Corrigan in Chapter Five?
(a) Cricket flyers.
(b) Wanted posters.
(c) Missing posters.
(d) Draft letters.
3. Which is NOT a rumor about Warwick Trent?
(a) He has a tattoo.
(b) He is sexually active.
(c) He has some of Mad Jack Lionel's peach pits.
(d) He is a professional cricket player.
4. What is the current theory in Chapter Four about Laura's disappearance?
(a) She was meeting someone at the river.
(b) She had to get to Perth.
(c) She was kidnapped from her room.
(d) She was running away to New York.
5. What reason did Cooke give for his crimes?
(a) He was lonely.
(b) He wanted to hurt someone.
(c) He was bullied.
(d) He had a bad family.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which description does NOT fit Jeffrey?
2. Of what does Jeffrey jokingly accuse Charlie in Chapter Four?
3. What does Wesley claim to do each night in his study?
4. Who is Charlie's literary hero?
5. What does Charlie call the terrible feeling in his stomach in Chapter Four?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)