Mid-Book Test (up to Part 1, Chapters 12-13)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Jason name his dog?
2. To what does Jason compare himself as he walks?
3. Why are many of the people Jason meets heading back to Skagway going there?
4. What does Jason want to learn from the older man?
5. What does the older man tell Jason about from his past?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Where and with whom does Jason eat the day he meets Frank Barker?
This section contains 1,514 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)