|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Charlie and Jason plan to do about the holiday coming up?
(a) They plan to celebrate it.
(b) They will eat an extra ration.
(c) They will look for anyone who needs their help.
(d) They will ignore it.
2. What does Jason see for the first time?
(a) A grizzly bear.
(b) Herds of deer.
(c) A polar bear.
(d) The northern lights.
3. Who first found gold in the area?
(a) Baron von Heitermeister.
(b) Henderson and Carmack.
(c) Nathiel Goodbody.
(d) Paul Rhodes.
4. What does Jason find at two villages and a cabin?
(a) They are all empty.
(b) The villages are empty and the man in the cabin is dead.
(c) There are dead in each place.
(d) He barters for food but they do not want anything he offers.
5. What job does Charlie take with Jason's brothers?
(b) He does not take a job with them.
(c) Assistant bookkeeper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jason pick to eat to prevent scurvy?
2. Who is one of the few persons adventuresome enough to try the rapids?
3. What does Jason try to hide from Charlie?
4. What does Homer write for Jason?
5. Who is performing at the theater where Jason's brothers take him?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)