|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dawson City nicknamed?
(a) The Golden City.
(b) The Main Event.
(c) Fool's Paradise.
(d) The End of the Road.
2. Who is performing at the theater where Jason's brothers take him?
(b) Jack London.
(d) Frank Barker.
3. What does Charlie point out to Jason?
(a) A warehouse.
(b) A tavern.
(c) A boarding house.
(d) The sheriff's office.
4. How does Jason end up dealing with the bear or bears?
(a) He sets it (them) on fire.
(b) He kills it or them.
(c) He runs away.
(d) He climbs a tree.
5. What does Alex McDonald give Charlie?
(a) A job.
(b) A place to live.
(c) All the gold he can carry.
(d) A sturdy horse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What could possibly occur if people are careless on the river?
2. What does Homer write for Jason?
3. How long does Jason think it will take him to reach Dawson City after he leaves Lake Bennett?
4. How does Jason's dog respond when he asks him to help?
5. How is Jason feeling towards Charlie by Chapter 20?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)