|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the crowd feel when the person in question #113 makes it through the rapids?
2. How many bears come out of the den?
3. What stuns Abe and Ethan about Jason?
(a) How much he has grown and endured.
(b) That he found so much gold.
(c) That he came there.
(d) That he has Charlie with them.
4. What are some of the people on the river called?
(b) Gold Fools.
(d) Green Fools.
5. About how many boats are on the river?
(a) A couple hundred.
(c) About twenty.
(d) Five hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Charlie and Jason do when they leave the cabin?
2. What does Jason decide to do about finding a bear?
3. Who first found gold in the area?
4. How is Jason feeling towards Charlie by Chapter 20?
5. What are the merchants on the river selling?
Short Essay Questions
1. What lies ahead on the river, who manages to pass it and how does the crowd feel about him?
2. How does Jason see Jamie again?
3. What mars Jason meeting up with Jack again?
4. What does Jason decide is their only option for survival?
5. What happens on the river because of the number of people on it and who are on it besides Klondikers?
6. What does Jason notice about the world around him as he is paddling, what does he see for the first time and what does he decide to do?
7. What happens when Jason is at the bear cave?
8. What does Jason worry about at the lake and what does he decide he has to have?
9. What significant day is coming up in Chapter 22 and how is that time of year affecting the people in the area?
10. Where does Jason wake up after his accident?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)