|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What stuns Abe and Ethan about Jason?
(a) That he came there.
(b) How much he has grown and endured.
(c) That he has Charlie with them.
(d) That he found so much gold.
2. What does Charlie point out to Jason?
(a) A tavern.
(b) The sheriff's office.
(c) A warehouse.
(d) A boarding house.
3. What does spring do for the river?
(a) Makes it passable.
(b) It has no effect on the river.
(c) Makes it chunky with ice.
(d) Makes it dry up.
4. What does Charlie tell Jason about how he feels?
(a) He feels abandoned.
(b) He is happy that him and Jason are friends.
(c) He feels useless.
(d) He feels great.
5. What happens to the cabin where Jason and Charlie have stayed in Chapter 24?
(a) It is underwater.
(b) It burns down.
(c) The roof gets a large hole in it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jason see his first bull moose?
2. What does Jason see for the first time?
3. What does Jason decide to do about finding a bear?
4. How is Jason feeling towards Charlie by Chapter 20?
5. What is Dawson City nicknamed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Jason trying to hide from Charlie and when Charlie discovers it what does the boy realize? What is Jason's response?
2. What happens on the river because of the number of people on it and who are on it besides Klondikers?
3. Why is Jason frustrated with Charlie?
4. What mars Jason meeting up with Jack again?
5. What does Jason worry about at the lake and what does he decide he has to have?
6. Where does Jason wake up after his accident?
7. How does Jason find his brothers and what kind of prank does he decide to play?
8. What do Jason and Charlie do after he meets up with his brothers?
9. What mistake does Jason make with a bull moose and what is the result?
10. What happens when Jason is at the bear cave?
This section contains 811 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)