Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are the rapids considered so dangerous?
(a) There are too many animals in the rapids.
(b) Box canyons, whirlpools and eddies.
(c) The water is almost a freezing temperatures.
(d) The rocks are sharp granite.
2. How does Jason end up dealing with the bear or bears?
(a) He runs away.
(b) He climbs a tree.
(c) He sets it (them) on fire.
(d) He kills it or them.
3. How long are the rapids that are ahead of Jason?
(a) Three miles.
(b) Four miles.
(c) One mile.
(d) Five miles.
4. What does Charlie point out to Jason?
(a) A warehouse.
(b) A tavern.
(c) The sheriff's office.
(d) A boarding house.
5. What do the boys do to pass the time?
(a) Write a journal.
(b) Play cards.
(c) Read Scientific American.
(d) Paint pictures on the cabin walls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jason reach at the end of Lake Bennett?
2. What is the part of the Yukon that splits into five channels called?
3. Why does Jason return to his cabin when he was following tracks?
4. What does Jason find Charlie has done when he returns to the cabin?
5. What does Jason decide to do about getting supplies?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)