1. What is Jason Hawthorn standing in front of with his newspapers?
Grand Central Depot.
2. In what year does this book begin?
3. How long has Jason been in New York at the beginning of the book?
4. What is Jason's hometown?
5. What are the names of Jason's brothers?
Abraham and Ethan.
6. Where do Jason's brothers work?
A saw mill.
7. What did Jason's father say he would never be?
A wage slave.
8. What did Jason promise when he left his hometown?
He would stay away at least a year.
This section contains 4,536 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)