|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jason talk to a his brothers' business?
(a) No one.
(b) The clerk.
(c) The manager.
(d) One of the employees running a machine.
2. What does the younger man in the rail car like?
(b) Pretty postcards.
(c) Apple cider.
(d) Chewiing gum.
3. What does Jason try to hide from Charlie?
(a) The food supply is growing low.
(b) Charlie's father is coming to get him.
(c) Jason is planning to leave soon.
(d) Charlie's leg is infected.
4. Why does Jason all of a sudden understand the urgency to move forward?
(a) People coming back are saying the gold is running out.
(b) Old timers are telling him.
(c) The Mounties stop him.
(d) The weather begins to change drastically.
5. What does Jason think while he is walking?
(a) His father would be proud of him.
(b) He is stronger than Jack.
(c) His mother will kill him.
(d) His brothers are waiting for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the younger man in the rail car recite?
2. In what month does spring thaw arrive where Jason is staying?
3. What does the older man tell Jason about from his past?
4. What does Jason see at a village that he follows?
5. What does Jason decide about when to pull over and rest?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)