|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Upon what ship does Jason stow away?
(a) The Yakima.
(c) The Seagull.
(d) The Belle of the Sea.
2. What will Jason have to do if he takes the outfit?
(a) Brave the Chilkoot many more times.
(b) Get a wagon.
(c) Make a hand cart.
(d) Get a dog sled.
3. What does Jason wonder when he prepares to leave again?
(a) If his mother is worried.
(b) If his brothers are still alive.
(c) If he is half crazy.
(d) If he will ever see his father again.
4. What does Jason try to figure out when he finds a bear's den?
(a) How to get inside the den.
(b) How to get the bear back to the cabin.
(c) Where to shoot a bear to kill it.
(d) How to get the bear outside.
5. Who saves Jason after he passes out on the trail?
(a) Jack London.
(b) Frank Barker.
(d) Lucy Gant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps the people on the river keep moving?
2. How long does Jason first search for a bear in Chapter 23?
3. What does Jason reach at the end of Lake Bennett?
4. How much does Jason decide to borrow from his brothers?
5. What is the name of the first lake Jason has to cross?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)