|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jason decide about when to pull over and rest?
(a) He stops at dusk.
(b) He stops at midnight.
(c) He stops at dinner time.
(d) He decides to paddle through the night.
2. What does Jason lose as the bear comes out of the den?
(a) His hat.
(b) His gun.
(c) His knife.
(d) His gloves.
3. What does Jason's brother say will be the split if they find gold?
(a) It will be split three ways.
(b) He does not mention a split.
4. Where must Jason pass in order to feel safe?
(a) The Straits of Yukon.
(b) Lake Thikitucah.
(c) Fort Klondike.
(d) Fort Sifton.
5. What does the younger man in the rail car like?
(b) Chewiing gum.
(c) Apple cider.
(d) Pretty postcards.
Short Answer Questions
1. What might stand in Jason's way besides the weather?
2. Who helps the people on the river keep moving?
3. Where do Jason's brothers work?
4. What does Jack say is a fair trade for the outfit?
5. Why do Abe and Ethan come out of their office?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)