|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 24-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jason notice most of the people in Skagway are?
2. What does Jason think he might be able to find at a village?
(a) Extra furs for warmth.
(b) Vegetables and mushrooms.
(c) Someone to take them back down.
(d) Fish and meat.
3. By Chapter 11, how many more places does Jason have to go to meet up with his brothers?
(c) He doesn't know.
4. What breaks twice as Jason and Charlie are watching the river?
(a) The rocks on the river.
(b) The dam.
(c) The weather.
5. What does Jason decide to do about finding a bear?
(a) Set out a trap.
(b) Go up into the mountains.
(c) Cross the river.
(d) Try to find something less dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does everyone say the place to be is at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Jason decide to do about getting supplies?
3. Why does the scene along the trail shock Jason?
4. What kind of a job does Jason get?
5. What are the names of Jason's brothers?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)