|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 20-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie finally realize about being there?
(a) Charlie's uncle paid Jason a lot of gold to care for him.
(b) He was thrust upon Jason.
(c) Jason took him because Jason wants to become a doctor.
(d) Jason wanted him for company.
2. How do Jack and Jason act when they see each other again?
(d) Like they are long lost friends.
3. Why does the scene along the trail shock Jason?
(a) The number of people.
(b) That people are fighting over position on the trail.
(c) The cruelty to the animals, especially the horses.
(d) That there are families with young children.
4. What are Jamie and Homer going to do?
(a) Brave a dangerous set of rapids.
(b) Go home.
(c) Carry their canoe past the rapids.
(d) Jump the water fall.
5. What is waiting for Jason at his brothers' home?
(a) A letter from his brother.
(b) The key to their parents' house.
(c) His inheritance.
(d) A train ticket to Alaska.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jason know he will have to do about the rapids?
2. What part of the caribou does Jason take?
3. What does Jason decide about when to pull over and rest?
4. What does Jason try to figure out when he finds a bear's den?
5. What might stand in Jason's way besides the weather?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)