|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 20-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jason finally realize about where the bear might be?
(a) It probably went south.
(b) There is no bear around.
(c) In a cave in the mountains.
(d) Across the river.
2. What does Jason try to hide from Charlie?
(a) Charlie's leg is infected.
(b) Charlie's father is coming to get him.
(c) Jason is planning to leave soon.
(d) The food supply is growing low.
3. What does Jason decide he must do about the Mounties?
(a) Develop a plan.
(b) Bribe them.
(c) Make sure he has enough weight in his outfit.
(d) Sneak by them.
4. What does Jack say about seeing Jason again?
(a) He figured Jason had given up.
(b) He thought Jason might be dead.
(c) He thought Jason was too young to be friends.
(d) He wish he had known they were going to meet again.
5. What of Jason's did his brothers use to get to Skagway?
(a) Money saved from their wages.
(b) The sale of their livestock.
(c) Jason's inheritance.
(d) Money their grandparents gave them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jason say about his parents?
2. What does Jason try to figure out when he finds a bear's den?
3. Where are people who are lost stranded?
4. How are conditions for Jason to walk about?
5. Why might Jason be stopped at customs?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)