|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 14-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jason notice most of the people in Skagway are?
2. What does Jason see in the river after he parts ways with his employers?
(a) A puppy floating by.
(b) A deer with a broken leg.
(c) A horse stuck in the mud.
(d) A man screaming and yelling.
3. What can Jason not imagine about not going on?
(a) Throwing away his outfit.
(b) Waiting another eight months.
(c) Missing his brothers.
(d) Returning to a nine to five job.
4. How long does it take Jason to get home from New York?
(a) Eight days.
(b) A month.
(c) Seven days.
(d) Two weeks.
5. What does Jason pick to eat to prevent scurvy?
(b) Mountain laurel.
(d) Rose hips and fruit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the older man tell Jason about from his past?
2. Who is head of law enforcement in Skagway?
3. What is waiting for Jason at his brothers' home?
4. What does the younger man in the rail car like?
5. What does Jack say is a fair trade for the outfit?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)