|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To where is Jason heading when he passes back through Skagway?
(a) Churntop Pass.
(b) White Pass.
(c) Diablo Pass.
(d) Donner's Pass.
2. What did a man receive that was fake that Jason notices?
(a) A fake map.
(b) A false telegram.
(c) Instructions on how to pan for gold.
(d) A bridle for his horse.
3. With whom does Jason leave the beach where he was thrown off the ship?
(a) Jack London.
(b) Nathan Bidings.
(c) Thomas Paleton.
(d) John Christopher.
4. What do Jason and Jack do when they meet up again?
(a) Ignore each other.
(b) Trade items around.
(d) Tell each other their stories.
5. What does Jason want to learn from the older man?
(a) What to do if caught hopping rail cars.
(b) What is the best warm states in America.
(c) What it takes to get to Klondike.
(d) How to make a wife happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Frank Barker want Jason to do?
2. What does Jason's brother say will be the split if they find gold?
3. What did Homer sell to come to the gold fields?
4. Where do three sailors dump Jason?
5. What are Jamie and Homer going to do?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)