|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 12-13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How heavy is the outfit?
(a) 1200 pounds.
(b) Four hundred pounds.
(c) Seven hundred pounds.
(d) 500 pounds.
2. Where does the rail car Jason hops go?
(a) San Francisco, California.
(b) Minot, North Dakota.
(c) Denver, Colorado.
(d) Salt Lake City, Utah.
3. What of Jason's did his brothers use to get to Skagway?
(a) Money their grandparents gave them.
(b) Jason's inheritance.
(c) The sale of their livestock.
(d) Money saved from their wages.
4. What does the older man tell Jason about from his past?
(a) The gold rush of 49.
(b) Traveling to all of the states of America.
(c) Working in the coal mines.
(d) Being married with children.
5. What are Jamie and Homer going to do?
(a) Go home.
(b) Jump the water fall.
(c) Carry their canoe past the rapids.
(d) Brave a dangerous set of rapids.
Short Answer Questions
1. What concerns Jason besides the upcoming bad weather?
2. What does Jason name his dog?
3. Where are Jason and his dog when they make it to the top of the answer to question #54?
4. Why does Jason become sick on the trail?
5. What does Jason think is a daunting sight when Jason first sees them?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)