|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jason want to learn from the older man?
(a) What it takes to get to Klondike.
(b) What is the best warm states in America.
(c) How to make a wife happy.
(d) What to do if caught hopping rail cars.
2. What does Jason see in the river after he parts ways with his employers?
(a) A horse stuck in the mud.
(b) A puppy floating by.
(c) A man screaming and yelling.
(d) A deer with a broken leg.
3. Where does everyone say the place to be is at the beginning of the book?
(a) Dawson City.
(b) New York.
4. Why does Jason become sick on the trail?
(a) Infected tooth.
(b) Stomach virus.
(c) Summer pneumonia.
(d) Food poisoning.
5. How much does Jason decide to borrow from his brothers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jason's brother say will be the split if they find gold?
2. What does Frank Barker want Jason to do?
3. Where do three sailors dump Jason?
4. What does Jason wonder when he arrives at Lake Bennett?
5. What did Homer sell to come to the gold fields?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)