|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 20-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Charlie finally realize about being there?
(a) Charlie's uncle paid Jason a lot of gold to care for him.
(b) Jason took him because Jason wants to become a doctor.
(c) He was thrust upon Jason.
(d) Jason wanted him for company.
2. What are Jamie and Homer going to do?
(a) Jump the water fall.
(b) Carry their canoe past the rapids.
(c) Brave a dangerous set of rapids.
(d) Go home.
3. To what does Jason compare himself as he walks?
(a) His father.
(b) An ant.
(c) A bumblebee.
(d) A salmon swimming up stream.
4. What does Jason think would happen to Charlie if Jason died?
(a) Charlie would be frightened.
(b) Charlie would go insane.
(c) Charlie would die.
(d) Charlie would be okay.
5. What do Charlie and Jason plan to do about the holiday coming up?
(a) They will look for anyone who needs their help.
(b) They will eat an extra ration.
(c) They will ignore it.
(d) They plan to celebrate it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jason recall Homer saying about this leg of the journey?
2. What does the younger man in the rail car like?
3. With what does Jason struggle after he shoots a caribou?
4. What does Jason find he has done in the morning?
5. How long does it take Jason to get home from New York?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)