|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 20-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jason's dog respond when he asks him to help?
(a) He licks Jason's face.
(b) He growls.
(c) He slinks away.
(d) He sits down and watches Jason.
2. What does Jason find Charlie has done when he returns to the cabin?
(a) Broken the table.
(b) Let the fire go out.
(c) Pulled the down quit apart.
(d) Burned all the magazines.
3. What does Jason finally realize about where the bear might be?
(a) There is no bear around.
(b) It probably went south.
(c) Across the river.
(d) In a cave in the mountains.
4. Why might so many people who are stranded die?
(a) There are too many people around for the amount of game.
(b) They don't know anything about the wilderness or the mountains.
(c) Everything looks the same when covered with snow.
(d) The river is frozen so it is difficult to fish.
5. What does Jason try to figure out when he finds a bear's den?
(a) How to get inside the den.
(b) How to get the bear outside.
(c) Where to shoot a bear to kill it.
(d) How to get the bear back to the cabin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jason pick to eat to prevent scurvy?
2. How many boats are leaving the shore each day?
3. Who does Jason first see when he wakes after being sick?
4. What is the name of Homer's boat?
5. What is in the tent Jason found?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)