|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jason think of the crowds of people?
(a) Make it difficult to travel.
(b) They are all lazy.
(c) They are all dumb for being there.
(d) They will get his gold.
2. Who is head of law enforcement in Skagway?
(a) Peter Forthsom.
(b) Captain Smith.
(c) Joseph Blackman.
(d) Frank Barker.
3. How does Jason buy food and warming clothing?
(a) He uses the money his brothers left him.
(b) He trades his extra pair of boots.
(c) He works at the general store.
(d) With his wages from his short time job.
4. In what year does this book begin?
5. What does Jason wonder when he arrives at Lake Bennett?
(a) Where Jack is going.
(b) If he should travel with someone.
(c) If his brothers will wait for him.
(d) If he should go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jason name his dog?
2. What does Jason want to learn from the older man?
3. How does Jason eat as he heads towards Chilkoot?
4. What does Jason think is a daunting sight when Jason first sees them?
5. What does Jason learn from some horse packers about his brothers?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)