|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 20-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jason become sick on the trail?
(a) Summer pneumonia.
(b) Infected tooth.
(c) Stomach virus.
(d) Food poisoning.
2. What can Jason not imagine about not going on?
(a) Throwing away his outfit.
(b) Missing his brothers.
(c) Waiting another eight months.
(d) Returning to a nine to five job.
3. What does Jason notice about many of the people packing up to leave?
(a) They pack too large a load.
(b) They know nothing about horses.
(c) They are fairly competent.
(d) They are not taking enough supplies.
4. What does Jason decide to do about getting supplies?
(a) Put out rabbit traps.
(b) Shoot a moose.
(c) Go to the Indian village.
(d) Put them on half rations.
5. What worries people who are on the boat?
(a) Passing through customs.
(b) Getting past the waterfall.
(c) Getting over the rapids.
(d) Being attacked by a grizzly bear.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is head of law enforcement in Skagway?
2. What does Jason try to hide from Charlie?
3. By Chapter 11, how many more places does Jason have to go to meet up with his brothers?
4. What does Charlie finally realize about being there?
5. How much food is each prospector required to carry?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)