|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 20-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What concerns Jason besides the upcoming bad weather?
(a) Not having a good map.
(b) Not knowing how to pan for gold.
(c) His lack of funds.
(d) Jason thinks he is too young.
2. What does Jason name his dog?
3. How does Jason finally get the means to continue his journey?
(a) Being taken on a boat as crew.
(b) Finding a canoe with a small hole in it.
(c) Wages from horse handling.
(d) Buys a canoe.
4. What are Jamie and Homer going to do?
(a) Carry their canoe past the rapids.
(b) Brave a dangerous set of rapids.
(c) Go home.
(d) Jump the water fall.
5. How do Jack and Jason act when they see each other again?
(a) Like they are long lost friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jason return to his cabin when he was following tracks?
2. What does Jason think would happen to Charlie if Jason died?
3. What kind of a job does Jason get?
4. How does Jason buy food and warming clothing?
5. What does Jason decide to do about getting supplies?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)