|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 20-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are many of the people Jason meets heading back to Skagway going there?
(a) The weather is too cold.
(b) They've given up.
(c) They were turned away at the border.
(d) They've made a lot of money.
2. How does Jason buy food and warming clothing?
(a) He trades his extra pair of boots.
(b) With his wages from his short time job.
(c) He works at the general store.
(d) He uses the money his brothers left him.
3. Why does Jason become sick on the trail?
(a) Summer pneumonia.
(b) Stomach virus.
(c) Infected tooth.
(d) Food poisoning.
4. What are the names of the man for whom Jason works?
(a) Johnson and Flynn.
(b) Robinson and Bailey.
(c) Sowerby and Bacon.
(d) Preston and Jackson.
5. What does Jason see in the river after he parts ways with his employers?
(a) A horse stuck in the mud.
(b) A man screaming and yelling.
(c) A puppy floating by.
(d) A deer with a broken leg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jason finally realize about where the bear might be?
2. How do Jack and Jason act when they see each other again?
3. What does Jason notice about many of the people packing up to leave?
4. How old is Jason on this adventure?
5. What does Jason find at two villages and a cabin?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)