|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 20-23.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jack say is a fair trade for the outfit?
(a) Two bits of silver.
(b) Jason's dog.
(c) Jason's help with the horses.
(d) Some of Jason's stories.
2. What do Jason and Jack do when they meet up again?
(a) Tell each other their stories.
(b) Trade items around.
(d) Ignore each other.
3. Where does Jason go in Chapter 13?
(a) Back to Skagway.
(b) No where.
(c) To the spot where the outfit was dropped off.
(d) With Jack.
4. Why is Jason unable to find a boat to take him down the river?
(a) They don't want to take such a young person.
(b) He does not have any money.
(c) There are too many people who have too many pounds.
(d) His outfit is too heavy.
5. Why does Jason decide to hunt bear?
(a) Henderson told him about one that lives in the area.
(b) Goodbody told him about one that lives in the area.
(c) Heitermeister told him about one that lives in the area.
(d) Rhodes told him about one that lives in the area.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the head of law enforcement do the most?
2. Who does Jason spot in Skagway working for the head of law enforcement?
3. How heavy is the outfit?
4. What does Jason think of the crowds of people?
5. What does Jason try to hide from Charlie?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)