Multiple Choice Questions
This section contains 180 multiple choice questions about Jason's Gold. Multiple choice questions test a student's recall and understanding of the text. Use these questions for chapter quizzes, homework assignments or tests. Jump to the quiz/homework section for the multiple choice worksheets.
Multiple Choice - Part 1, Chapters 1-7
1. What is Jason Hawthorn standing in front of with his newspapers?
a) Statue of Liberty.
b) Grand Central Depot.
c) Empire State Building.
d) Sears Towers.
2. In what year does this book begin?
3. How long has Jason been in New York at the beginning of the book?
a) Four months.
b) Five days.
c) Two weeks.
d) Six months.
4. What is Jason's hometown?
c) St. Louis.
5. What are the names of Jason's brothers?
a) William and Stephen.
b) Stephen and...
This section contains 4,641 words|
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)